Giles County Coach

Clay

You don't have to agree with me, but these are facts not opinions. He did leave GC to come to LC. He told Hastings he rsesigned. He told his players he was gone and was announced as LC's next head coach.He said that this (LC job) was his dream job. It was Fayetteville City school board that voted to add a city high school and not LC school system. We already have a high school. I believe he is where he wants to be due to this vote. This is not a dig at GC. LC is where he's from. He was coming home, but he decided to stay put. Good for him.

As far as O'Connor turning down another job offer. I wouldn't be surprised if he's turn down a lot of job offers. Good coaches get offers all the time. O'Connor is a good coach.

Good luck to the Bobcats.

please read and comprehend my post!it's all first hand information,pure facts,not based on hearsay.

please read and comprehend my post!it's all first hand information,pure facts,not based on hearsay.

My information came straight from the horse's mouth. It is not hearsay. He said it on your radio station. He said it on our radio station. He told your principal and players. He said everything I posted. Those are the facts. I'm not here to argue or put your team down. The bottom line is he stayed at GC.

Good luck to the Bobcats next year.

My information came straight from the horse's mouth. It is not hearsay. He said it on your radio station. He said it on our radio station. He told your principal and players. He said everything I posted. Those are the facts. I'm not here to argue or put your team down. The bottom line is he stayed at GC.

Yep. Yep. & Yep Hammertime. LC also just got a great offensive coordinator in Coach Osteen. Giles will miss him. Bad. :o

• 2 weeks later...

You don't have to agree with me, but these are facts not opinions. He did leave GC to come to LC. He told Hastings he rsesigned. He told his players he was gone and was announced as LC's next head coach.He said that this (LC job) was his dream job. It was Fayetteville City school board that voted to add a city high school and not LC school system. We already have a high school. I believe he is where he wants to be due to this vote. This is not a dig at GC. LC is where he's from. He was coming home, but he decided to stay put. Good for him.

As far as O'Connor turning down another job offer. I wouldn't be surprised if he's turn down a lot of job offers. Good coaches get offers all the time. O'Connor is a good coach.

Good luck to the Bobcats.

That's my point. Just low down and dirty the way it played out. Just like that basketball coach up at Cornersville. Richland didn't take him back and for good reason. I'm for the Bobcats and all but I'll never think as High of O'Conner again. It's sorta like your husband leaving you for another woman then after a couple of dates coming back and your D.A. lets him! But then again, he may be able to pay the bills and keep you in that afluient house!

• 4 weeks later...

That's my point. Just low down and dirty the way it played out. Just like that basketball coach up at Cornersville. Richland didn't take him back and for good reason. I'm for the Bobcats and all but I'll never think as High of O'Conner again. It's sorta like your husband leaving you for another woman then after a couple of dates coming back and your D.A. lets him! But then again, he may be able to pay the bills and keep you in that afluient house!

well if i remember correctly the basketball coach at Cornersville never won a state title for Richland either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...