Riverdale / Maryville

SCtribe

I like the fact that these two schools think they have got this thing wrapped up through the semi's. Lol. Keep thinking that way guys. We've got something for you both. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

I don't believe anyone from Riverdale has said anything in this thread, much less thinking they've got this thing wrapped up. Riverdale can't afford to look past Soddy Daisy right now!

Maybe their all weak???

As for you DB folk , you speak as if it is your turn and everyone else should just give ya a pass. It seems as if you are the ones overlooking everyone else. Do so at your own peril , you better be planning for the BULLDOGS and Mr Young. Mr Young on turf now that is a scary prospect.

At the end of the regular season all the schools i named were in the top 100 nationally

Maybe their all weak???

As for you DB folk , you speak as if it is your turn and everyone else should just give ya a pass. It seems as if you are the ones overlooking everyone else. Do so at your own peril , you better be planning for the BULLDOGS and Mr Young. Mr Young on turf now that is a scary prospect.

We are not looking past anyone, i can promise you that. We've had too many early exits from the playoffs in the last few years. I know these guys are focused on the game at hand and are not looking ahead to nobody. We all know Devrin is a huge hurdle for us to get over this week and the coaches will have them focused on not only him but the entire Bearden team. We've just got a hunger this year like we've not had in the past, and the athletes to do it. Even if we win this game the task gets tougher every week. Maryville, Riverdale and Smyrna loom in the distance. We've done our homework and know who the big dogs are, we just want to join the pack and maybe even take the leed. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

Do you know anything about Riverdale other than they run the wing T?

Riverdale isnt weak by No means. They lost to Blackman by 1 point Lost to Oakland in OT the only team to soundly beat them has been Smyrna. So for you to state they are weak is either lack of knowledge a grudge or just plain stupidity :flower:

I have watched them three times this year in person, and one other time on film. With the exception of one game, they are a one dimensional team. Are you telling me a team that cannot throw the ball, is a strong team. That running game can, and has been shut down. Their QB had one good throwing game...he threw for over half the yards he has had all year. That won't happen every game...

No grudge towards Riverdale..just think they are weak team.

BTW: you bring up Oakland, where are they now? Were they suppossed to help your case? They are weak also. Just ask Franklin.

I have watched them three times this year in person, and one other time on film. With the exception of one game, they are a one dimensional team. Are you telling me a team that cannot throw the ball, is a strong team. That running game can, and has been shut down. Their QB had one good throwing game...he threw for over half the yards he has had all year. That won't happen every game...

BTW: you bring up Oakland, where are they now? Were they suppossed to help your case? They are weak also. Just ask Franklin.

Oakland in that game had 3 running backs out with injury. and their star wide reciever was out..and franklin beat them by one TD that is not weak. That was a lucky Draw for Franklin...

And riverdale has firguered out that they can throw the ball. But just running is not weak...look at all their titles they have won with the wing t and just running the ball....I am by no means a Riverdale fan but i know a good team when i see one :thumb:

no way riverdale is "weak" maybe not up to par with past riverdale teams... but "weak"? doubtful

Oakland in that game had 3 running backs out with injury. and their star wide reciever was out..and franklin beat them by one TD that is not weak. That was a lucky Draw for Franklin...

And riverdale has firguered out that they can throw the ball. But just running is not weak...look at all their titles they have won with the wing t and just running the ball....I am by no means a Riverdale fan but i know a good team when i see one :thumb:

I have seen their titles...I have to inform you that during those title runs, they also threw the ball. This years team (and that is what I was referring to as weak)is a one dimensional team. It has shown this year.