Riverdale / Maryville

SCtribe

Like I also mentioned...Blackman made many self made errors in that game. Riverdale did not cause those errors. It looks like to me that three teams in this district found them beatable. I am sure others can do the same with that one dimensional team. It amazes me that TSSAA lets teams in the playoffs with LOSING records in the district. Is this the YMCA? Why do we keep score if everyone gets in?

I do agree that Blackman did not play that well, on defense there were times we looked like we were at our girlfriends house and her mom pulled in the driveway and we could find our britches. That is the wing T!:popcorneater:

well yes they do..because guess what...Riverdale is 6-0 vs non district opponents :thumb:

Do you know those NON-District teams records? I guess you don't. That is not saying much, or something for them to be proud of. Seeing how the real competition is in Rutherford Cnty, and this district...that would be my measuring stick.

I do agree that Blackman did not play that well, on defense there were times we looked like we were at our girlfriends house and her mom pulled in the driveway and we could find our britches. That is the wing T!:popcorneater:

Not even referring to those errors. I said errors that Riverdale did not cause. How about the flop kick off that Blackman decided to let drop. Should have been easily handled, and fair caught. How about the fumble on the 43 yard line? No defense was there...just miss handled. Both of these errors cost 14 points.

Do you know those NON-District teams records? I guess you don't. That is not saying much, or something for them to be proud of. Seeing how the real competition is in Rutherford Cnty, and this district...that would be my measuring stick.

Guess what...They are playing in a diffrent bracket than the rest of rutherford county! Which mean that 6-0 non district record is what ill go off of since they are not playing district teams

Guess what...They are playing in a diffrent bracket than the rest of rutherford county! Which mean that 6-0 non district record is what ill go off of since they are not playing district teams

You are missing the boat. I guess the rest of the teams in that district need to start scheduling those poor out of district teams that they can beat up on, and act like they have done something. At least schedule out of district teams that will give you some challenge. I heard the YMCA has a team to play against next year. You in? It will all come out in the wash when Riverdale is home watching the finals.

I like the fact that these two schools think they have got this thing wrapped up through the semi's. Lol. Keep thinking that way guys. We've got something for you both. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

i hope you are not including RIVERDALE has got the semis wrapped up...we know we have our hands full with Soddy this week and we need to take care of that...if we are fortunate enough to do that we will have another opponent before we get to the semis so while Maryville can look out for the semis we must go game by game

You are missing the boat. I guess the rest of the teams in that district need to start scheduling those poor out of district teams that they can beat up on, and act like they have done something. At least schedule out of district teams that will give you some challenge. I heard the YMCA has a team to play against next year. You in? It will all come out in the wash when Riverdale is home watching the finals.

Oh yeah cause im totally a coach let me call the T$$AA and see what they say! :roflol: No ill stick to the tough teams thank you

this year we have thrown more than we have in the previous years under coach A...now as far as our schedule we did play anticoh but other than that LC that was in the playoffs and is a traditionaly strong team and have played for years...we also play farragut who i think is still in the playoffs...

I do not know how good we are i think we do make too many mistakes and they are things that can be cleaned up and we lost the blackman game becuase of these mistakes not being cleaned up however it was better in the last playoff game and hope that it is even better friday night. we also have a lot of weaknesses on defense i think our offense is good enough to win but we are suspect on defense. but the good thing is we play the games and see what happens

GO WARRIORS

i hope you are not including RIVERDALE has got the semis wrapped up...we know we have our hands full with Soddy this week and we need to take care of that...if we are fortunate enough to do that we will have another opponent before we get to the semis so while Maryville can look out for the semis we must go game by game

Maryville can look out for the semis???? Where are all of these " imaginary" Maryville posters who are claiming supremacy ? Uh .... Maryville must go game by game also , Farragut is the only team we're worried about . I'm so confused , first we lose " imaginary games " , and now we have to deal with "Imaginary Maryville posters" :roflol:

Rest assured Maryville is not looking past this Friday either. Not sure who started this random post or why, but I am pretty sure they are not from Maryville.

Threads like this tickle me. I never bought into the whole aura of Coach Rankin when he first came to Alcoa. I was like, cmon the guy cant be THAT great. Then Ive seen what Alcoa has continued to do since Rankin has taken over. Then I look at what Riverdale has done since he's left.....Nothing. So then when I see a DB person come in, I remember the days where they were the big 5A (6A now) powerhouse. I start to think of all the great teams they had that ran all over everyone........Then I realize I cant think of any. I try, but I cant. I realized finally that they havent won a State Championship since Lyndon B. Johnson was President and that was nearly 20 years before I was born. I guess DB should be glad the road to the State Championship goes through Maryville High School and not William Blount High School. We all know how those games turn out!! :roflol:

Threads like this tickle me. I never bought into the whole aura of Coach Rankin when he first came to Alcoa. I was like, cmon the guy cant be THAT great. Then Ive seen what Alcoa has continued to do since Rankin has taken over. Then I look at what Riverdale has done since he's left.....Nothing. So then when I see a DB person come in, I remember the days where they were the big 5A (6A now) powerhouse. I start to think of all the great teams they had that ran all over everyone........Then I realize I cant think of any. I try, but I cant. I realized finally that they havent won a State Championship since Lyndon B. Johnson was President and that was nearly 20 years before I was born. I guess DB should be glad the road to the State Championship goes through Maryville High School and not William Blount High School. We all know how those games turn out!! :roflol:

Thank you...at least someone with some reason behind them.