Oak Ridge @ Riverdale

warhawks

The wing T is a multiple motion offense that relies mainly on play action to get the quarterback outside of the pocket and they will mainly run waggle plays out of it. When you run the wing T you set the pass by running the ball and there are very few straight back drops. After you stop the run they have to pass and that will usually mean man coverage that way you can keep the running backs honest. This will for the ends to play contain and if they do and stretch the play to the sidelines that limits the amount of receivers open down-field. Oak Ridge ran the wing T for 8 years so I know it very well. One game against over three hundred yards is great and that usually happens a few times a season but not regularly in the wing T. did this quarterback have any other big games passing?

I am not a fan of the wing T either however this offense fits our QB he has head several games where he has thrown for quite a few yards and he is very accurate...we will score and we also protect the ball pretty good I think this will be the usual RIVERDALE vs oak ridge game and a fight til the end

GO WARRIORS

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a fan of the wing T either however this offense fits our QB he has head several games where he has thrown for quite a few yards and he is very accurate...we will score and we also protect the ball pretty good I think this will be the usual RIVERDALE vs oak ridge game and a fight til the end

GO WARRIORS

Is the QB a little bit of a scrambler? because that helps Riverdale even more. I haven't seen any tape on Riverdale I just know what you run on offense and defense.

Is the QB a little bit of a scrambler? because that helps Riverdale even more. I haven't seen any tape on Riverdale I just know what you run on offense and defense.

he can if he needs to but usually there is someone open and he does a GREAT job of finding him...I think this kid will be better than dave thomas was his arm is ALREADY better he is truely a ball player and i think no matter if we win or lose you will be ompressed with our little sophmore