Oak Ridge @ Riverdale

warhawks

As long as we are comparing loses. Lose #1 Farragut in overtime on a Interception in which the QB stared down the WR had Oak Ridge run the ball like they had done all night it is quite possible that Oak Ridge would have won; this is a team that Riverdale barely beat in a comeback effort. Lose #2 Maryville- Oak Ridge turned the ball over 7 times (just about every RB fumbled) and QB had multiple INT). Maryville never drove the ball more than 40-45 yards to score. Lose #3 - Hardin Valley. regardless of what fans may think Hardin Valley is one of the biggest schools in the Knox Co. area and with only two years of varsity experience they are only going to get better. A late INT thrown to HV best athlete on the same route that they threw the INT from the Farragut game. Had the Wildcats scored they would have won that game. The win against Anderson Co. is the most impressive. Riverdale fans say the QB can pass. Oak Ridge beat the team with the QB that hold the majority of the passing records in the state. This is one reason the majority of Oak ridge fans aren't worried about Riverdales passing game. (not saying the QB is good just putting some facts out there).

HAVE FUN IN DREAM LAND! :roflol:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blindsided by what?...i never said we should have won the smyrna game..in fact when we got the turnover with 4 minutes to go i was thinking that we might steal one here...i was VERY impressed with smyrna...as i thought they dominated the game but we still had a chance in the end...lets just say i would wrather play blackman again as opposed to smyrna

i said blinded...not blindsided...there is a HUGE difference between the two and what they mean...come on riverdale man!

we'd rather play yall too...

hopefully in the finals...

HAVE FUN IN DREAM LAND! :roflol:

Just saying Oak Ridge isn't as soft as everyone thinks. The majority of our losses are because we literally got out our double barrel 45 and shot not one but both of our feet off in some cases. Turnovers kill but Oak Ridge hasn't turned it over in the playoffs, which is exactly why the wildcats have won. It'll be a great game, but a close one (unlike most think) between two battle tested teams. Good luck to both teams.

Edited by ORcat14

Game Day! Go Warriors!! Really need the defense to step up the intensity in this one. I expect OR to use the same game plan they had in the second half last week---pound the ball and keep Riverdale off the field. Will Riverdale's defense be able to slow them down?

For all the fans from OR, have a great trip down to Murfreesboro. It will be an honor to have a classy bunch like the Wildcat fans in town. (you've seen this week what we have to deal with on a normal basis <_< ). Welcome to Murfreesboro!

The concession stand has a pretty good hot dog and hamburger. They will also have pizza.

Edited by TDCman

Oak Ridge fans need to watch some Riverdale video before they go making any bold perdictions, this is easily the best team we have played all year. We will have to score a bunch of points to stay in this one against a huge fast and physical defense and a nearly unstopable offense. We've got our work cut out for us.