Wayne County at Jo Byrns

jusboro

Who wins?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins between these 2 playoff rivals?

• Jo Byrns
    • Wayne County

you are just scared to think that jo byrns might be better then wayne co. you know that your team got LUCKY to beat wayne co. earlier this year and you cant phathom a team being better then that. You will see buddy.

We got Lucky to beat WC, that's funny. If I remember correctly we were beating WC 22-7 going into half and WC was Lucky our D came out flat in the third where they could get back in the game. WC is better than than JB, they are supposedly an awoken giant(from the beatings they've been putting on teams id have to agree with that) but after they put JB in their place, we plan to sing a lullaby to that giant and put it back to sleep till next year. Again Good Luck Cats.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got Lucky to beat WC, that's funny. If I remember correctly we were beating WC 22-7 going into half and WC was Lucky our D came out flat in the third where they could get back in the game. WC is better than than JB, they are supposedly an awoken giant(from the beatings they've been putting on teams id have to agree with that) but after they put JB in their place, we plan to sing a lullaby to that giant and put it back to sleep till next year. Again Good Luck Cats.

Well this thread is fixing to get ugly. :roflolk:

Well this thread is fixing to get ugly. :roflolk:

now cb10 we the fans of little ole jbs want get ugly about us being overrated and heck were lucky to have such a weak schedule to get this far.all i'm going to say is jbs-1 d6-0 ding-ding. round 2 fri night. wc will get a fight.you think i'm kidding, but i'm not.

Edited by reddevil36

Rain suppose to clear out thursday morning and be sunny the rest of the day and all day Friday....don't expect it to be much of a factor. but if it is, the footing issue goes both ways. They ain't nobody been able to consistently bring him down in the backfield all year. If Cwood or Perry Co with their speed couldn't do it, ya'll won't be able to either.

It's not all about speed, you've got to be a good open field tackler and have strength too. Although JB hasn't played as tough of a schedule as PC or C'wood I think they've shown that they have a better defense than both of them. WC will lose if JB can get him down early and often.

Here's T. Rice's stats against Jo Byrns the past three years:

Passing: 30 of 58 for 369 yards 1 TD & 9 INT's

Rushing: 8 rushes for 18 yards

It's not all about speed, you've got to be a good open field tackler and have strength too. Although JB hasn't played as tough of a schedule as PC or C'wood I think they've shown that they have a better defense than both of them. WC will lose if JB can get him down early and often.

Passing: 30 of 58 for 369 yards 1 TD & 9 INT'sRushing: 8 rushes for 18 yards

Wow! Interesting...

If his TD-Int ratio was that bad then its pretty sad that you'll lost to him last year.

Trust me, he's much improved from what ya'll have seen. 33 TDs and 3 int's on the year. He reads coverages MUCH better and he's gained about 15-20 lbs. I've seen him escape many many times this year. It's gonna be fun!

My leg has been bouncing up and down all day thinking about this game! I don't know if a stress ball would help me. The only thing that's going to help me is to see some of them Red Devils itching to get out of the barn and run wild!

Man, I am feeling it too. I've been jacked since Friday and haven't had any Mtn Dew. I'm friggin' PUMPED! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

If his TD-Int ratio was that bad then its pretty sad that you'll lost to him last year.

Last years loss wasn't about what Rice did or didn't do JB got beat upfront on both sides of the ball plain and simple. We couldn't consistently run the ball nor could we consistently stop the run if you can't do those two things you will get beat. Now can we control the line of scrimmage this year that remains to be seen, but I definitly feel like we are stronger up front so we shall see Friday.

Trust me, he's much improved from what ya'll have seen. 33 TDs and 3 int's on the year. He reads coverages MUCH better and he's gained about 15-20 lbs. I've seen him escape many many times this year. It's gonna be fun!

His stats this year show that he is much more involved in the offense. I'm curious, are his rushing stats from designed runs or broken pass plays?

His stats this year show that he is much more involved in the offense. I'm curious, are his rushing stats from designed runs or broken pass plays?

Hardly ever a designed rush for Tyler.....just when we run the veer and he keeps it, which btw he scored on a great 36 yd rush (veer play) against NCS. We haven't run the veer to much this year. But mostly his rush yards do come when he pulls it down and runs with it! He's gotten much wiser about when to do that.

Edited by hooplove