Boyd Buc @ Wartburg

reaction

I garuntee you that this will be a real good game. Those Boyd boys are real good and strong and they can hit real hard. If those blockers can knock a hole for that Meadows boy to run through, I garuntee you that these Boyd boys will win the game. I will be cheering for you Boyd boys while sitting in my seat watching the Pirates reading my book and drinking some hot cocoa. I would have give you a synopsis on these Wartburg boys, but their durn coach didn't fill out his survey for my book.

Lol. Might have to use it on you guys if we both get a W this week. Instructions said it was compatible with Eagles. :twisted:

be careful with them collars they can be a real hanger if u know what i mean lol but good luck to the bucs looking forward too meeting your team for the first time ever hopefully we will be gracious host and invite yall back one day again i know your tradition and it is very thick and long with wins good to see us match up on the field with the good teams i hope we play well and dont disappoint yall in a good game hope its also a safe one for all players on both teams one word of advice dont blink when u enter the city limits u might drive past the other city limit sign lol

be careful with them collars they can be a real hanger if u know what i mean lol but good luck to the bucs looking forward too meeting your team for the first time ever hopefully we will be gracious host and invite yall back one day again i know your tradition and it is very thick and long with wins good to see us match up on the field with the good teams i hope we play well and dont disappoint yall in a good game hope its also a safe one for all players on both teams one word of advice dont blink when u enter the city limits u might drive past the other city limit sign lol

I wish I could make it up there, but I will be listening on the net. Good luck to you guys as well. Cannot make it this far and be a bad team. Maybe next year we can have you guys down to The Swamp. :thumb:

Now Gobey, that's not true! The fine folks of Boyd should check out all of our fine 5 star restaraunts and visit the local art museums and take a ride on our trolley system and ........oh wait we don't have all of that do we? No seriously, I think that the Wartburg players should soak all of this in. They are a part of Wartburg football history after all. Especially the seniors should really stop and smell the roses-I mean, they started out 3 years ago in a dismal situation and now they lead a team into the state quarterfinals. Who knows when this will happen again? I mean, I'd sure like to see it, but I guess one has to be realistic too. So to the Wartburg players: pull that jersey on with pride tommorow morning, walk down the hall with pride and cheer just a little louder than usual at the pep rally. When you take the field for warm ups tommorow night, stop and breathe in that chilly November air, hustle a little harder in warm ups and just pause to take a long look around at the fans in the bleachers and all the sights around you. Remember every word your coaches say in pre game, remember how you feel at that moment and recall the look in all your teammates eyes.Walk acroos that pavement onto the gravel past all the well wishers and take the field and don't EVER forget that moment. Because win or lose, you'll remember it for the rest of your lives. Good luck dogs represent the Burg with pride, class and dignity. Strap em on tight and see what happens.