signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

I wish I could come to this game. The TSSAA really did a great job in having the state championship in 2a on the third playoff game. Goodluck to both team's. Trousdale is a team I've alway's rooted for when they were not playing SP. I like winner's and they have proven that over these many year's. Signal is close to home so I'm kinda torn between who to really root for but whoever win's it will be a dandy of a game. I hope you all have the scoreboard light's fixxed on both side's bc I belive both team's will light it up and whoever has the ball last may win this game.

...this tushhog is lookin for a rumble on tha CREEK BANK this week, I hope sm is all they hyped up to be...many ah foe has got their hopes dashed on tha rocks uv tha banks uv Goose Creek over the years...one that stands out is the game against FRA a few yrs back...they was so over confident uv they thrashin uv these little ole hayseeds , that they had dun already purchased their special turf shoes for tha big show, even had'em one ah them special pro-fessional football payers as a coach...AN THEY DID LOOK GOOD, but we sent'em home with their tails tucked that night...BEWARE EAGLES U MIGHT BE HEDDIN FOR AH FEATHER PLUCKIN CUM FRI NITE :ph34r:...EET MORE CHIKEN!!! :roflolk: OR IN THIS CASE...SMEEEEEEEGLE EEGLE

...ROLL JACKETS!!!!...POUND THA ROCK!!!...JACKET PRIDE!!!...JACKET TRADITION!!!

Edited by Tushhog72
  • Upvote 1

...this tushhog is lookin for a rumble on tha CREEK BANK this week, I hope sm is all they hyped up to be...many ah foe has got their hopes dashed on tha rocks uv tha banks uv Goose Creek over the years...one that stands out is the game against FRA a few yrs back...they was so over confident uv they thrashin uv these little ole hayseeds , that they had dun already purchased their special turf shoes for tha big show, even had'em one ah them special pro-fessional football payers as a coach...AN THEY DID LOOK GOOD, but we sent'em home with their tails tucked that night...BEWARE EAGLES U MIGHT BE HEDDIN FOR AH FEATHER PLUCKIN CUM FRI NITE :ph34r:...EET MORE CHIKEN!!! :roflolk: OR IN THIS CASE...SMEEEEEEEGLE EEGLE

Tushhog, we are all hype. We’re undersized, slow and weak. Our offense has just been lucky this season. Hopefully we still have a little luck left and that will help us hang with the Jackets for a couple of quarters.

to stop ball movement the DB's will have to commit to taking away the short stuff, but once they do that is when the deep ball comes. they have never been tested like they will on Friday and i say they come up on the short end of the stick to Whitmire and the rest of SM

All I can say is...When you get to this stage of the playoffs, you better have something that resembles a ground game. I hope the SM boys come on down and try to throw the ball around all over the field...Cause we got something for that. Pound the Rock Baby, POUND THE ROCK!!

This is going to be an interesting game. Snoball's bunch has proved to be just world class once again. Signal has the best QB in 2A hands down, but will that be enough to beat the Jackets on the Creekbank. I just don't see it happening. What I see happening is TC taking the pitch fired up on Friday night, and taking care of business as usual. It won't be as easy as it has been for the most part this season. This one the Jackets will have to dig deep for. Good luck to both teams, this will be a great game. :thumb:

Edited by reaction

All I can say is...When you get to this stage of the playoffs, you better have something that resembles a ground game. I hope the SM boys come on down and try to throw the ball around all over the field...Cause we got something for that. Pound the Rock Baby, POUND THE ROCK!!

We don’t have any ground game. Of course when you’re undersized, slow and weak you shouldn’t expect to have a ground game. Wow if only we just had a little size, strength and speed we could be a little more balanced and might be able to compete Friday.

Those FRA fans were already walking across Goose Creek foot bridge with what they thought was a sure victory...didn't happen that way though. :twisted:

How many times has the SM QB been sacked this year? This game will be decided in the trenches. Trousdales D line vs the Eagle offensive line. IMO This game will not be decided until late in the fourth quarter which gives the advantage to TC because they are at home.

TC 17

SM 12

So let it be written, So let it be done! :ph34r:

This is going to be an interesting game. Snoball's bunch has proved to be just world class once again. Signal has the best QB in 2A hands down, but will that be enough to beat the Jackets on the Creekbank. I just don't see it happening. What I see happening is TC taking the pitch fired up on Friday night, and taking care of business as usual. It won't be as easy as it has been for the most part this season. This one the Jackets will have to dig deep for. Good luck to both teams, this will be a great game. :thumb:

that's a world class post. thumb[1].gif

How many times has the SM QB been sacked this year? This game will be decided in the trenches. Trousdales D line vs the Eagle offensive line. IMO This game will not be decided until late in the fourth quarter which gives the advantage to TC because they are at home.

TC 17

SM 12

So let it be written, So let it be done! :ph34r:

SM put up 40 on SP and 56 on FCS two of the best defenses in 1A/2A. 12pts, gimme a break! Listening to all these TC fans(especially TCStinger), an old Jethro Tull song comes to mind, "Living in the Past". Ask Sequoyah how many SM scored when they tried to keep the ball away(waiting til the ref was counting down every snap). Oh yeah, 49. If TC tries to ground and pound they will not keep up! FCS realized after the first half they couldn't stay on the ground and they at least have a passing game. Does TC? So I say SM passing game vs. TC passing game, it doesn't look good for TC. And BTW SM running game is plenty POWERFUL, ask SP! No disrespect PowerP. I believe you concurred after the SM-SP game........Rattle, Rattle!

Edited by tdodls