signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

A rumor has been floating around town today, about a possible flag planting ceremony by either fans or possibly players from Signal Mountain...in the middle of the John Kerr Field, possibly on the 50 yd line. Either after the game or before?

I would suggest you seriously consider refraining from a display of this kind, you folks really may not know the history of the consequenses that occurred when there was some type of provoking action taken by an opponent on the football field.

And if any of you guys have any knowledge of some of the SM faithful preparing to do this, you need to be warning them to back off, you really have no idea of the amount of enthusiasm some of the Jacket faithful can produce in a given situation.

U may think I'm jokin, but I aint.

Edited by Tushhog72

A rumor has been floating around town today, about a possible flag planting ceremony by either fans or possibly players from Signal Mountain...in the middle of the John Kerr Field, possibly on the 50 yd line. Either after the game or before?

I would suggest you seriously consider refraining from a display of this kind, you folks really may not know the history of the consequenses that occurred when there was some type of provoking action taken by an opponent on the football field.

And if any of you guys have any knowledge of some of the SM faithful preparing to do this, you need to be warning them to back off, you really have no idea of the amount of enthusiasm some of the Jacket faithful can produce in a given situation.

U may think I'm jokin, but I aint.

judging how they acted when they beat South Pittsburg in just a regular season game don't count against it in the playoffs...Thats part of the reason I hope TC wins...but...act like you have been there before you know...they don't understand it..TC and SP does