signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

Looks like we are the underdogs in this one and I wouldn't have it any other way. It makes the taste of victory that much sweeter. The Eagles have left the nest and are flying high. The boys look focused and ready to play. Look out Jackets, Were coming to burn out your nest. Thanks for all the fuel you have supplied this week. The Eagles should start to light it up a little past 7/8 Eastern. Thanks again for the wakeup call Friendship. We wouldn't have wanted to miss this one.

Go Eagles

Eagles yall better turn around and head back to tha Mountain,Them JACKETS are mad and stirred up something awful :roflolk: I went by the Field house one of em was gnawing on a anvil chanting Eagle meat over and over.Another had overturned a ambulance extracted the patient stood him up and three drilled him mad as h3llo :shock: I'm a tellin ya.They was filling their water bottles with hotsauce and gunpowder and throw n dynamite at each other I got sscared and left :shock: Some one may have to call in the National Guard to protect the crowd during the Jacket walk. Eagles run for tha Hills!!!! WHO ARE WE CREEKBANK,CREEKBANK,CREEKBANK JACKETS, JACKETS,JACKETS!!!!! POUND THA ROCK!!!

On one hand it doesn't get any tougher than playing at the creekbank during playoffs. TC is a solid, well coached football team year in and year out. Coach Creasy will scheme Coach Price to death...expect some wrinkles from Creasy along with his usual come-right-at-ya offense and hard nose defense

On the other hand SM is about a talented a team top to bottom as you will see in HS football. Their QB is one of the best I have seen and they spread the football around to a lot of kids. SM is a 3A size school so they have talented depth also.

With all respect to TC's defense I think this is a high scoring game. SM's defense is their weakness so TC will put up points. SM's talent will allow them to score their fair share too. Should be a great game. Wish I could be there

Good Luck to both teams

This man knows his football. It will be a scoring event so make sure all the lights are working in your scoreboard.

<obvious>The one with the most points at the end wins.</obvious>

Here's to a good clean game and let's play some ball. See yall in a few hours...

Edited by ArtVandolay

I realize this may tick off our about to be new district foe for 2011 but my prediction will be that the Jackets advance. Just too much experience of what it takes to get there combined with a suspect Eagle defense and a homefield advantage on the Creek Bank means Trousdale wins.

Hope everyone from Signal (especially the Grundy transplants) have a safe trip to and from the game and all players have a injury free night. Would love to see this one but I've got an awards banquet to attend.

DL.

It appears there are not many on here pulling for Signal Mountain or giving us much of a chance. There are however, a bunch of people from SM who believe the Eagles can and will win. Many are coming to make believers out of you.

Go Eagles

NO doubt SM is a great program and very talented team and coaching staff.And many as I have read is pulling for SM to knock off TC.IF Sm wins we will shake your hand,pat you on the back and wish you good luck the rest of the way and invite you back.But make no mistake about it this is Home and there is no place like it. The Jackets will defend Her with all they have weather that is enough or not we will know after the horn sounds, but THE Jackets and expect The Eagles will leave it all on the field tonight.GO JACKETS :thumb:

It appears there are not many on here pulling for Signal Mountain or giving us much of a chance. There are however, a bunch of people from SM who believe the Eagles can and will win. Many are coming to make believers out of you.

Go Eagles

Well If Ya Coming...Then come On...We Warned Ya!..Ya Hosers :roflolk:

this is, more than likely, going to be the best game in the state tonight. it's a tragedy that it's being played in the 3rd round. the t$$aa needs to be burned to the ground. safe travels everyone. whoever leaves the field with the W tonight is far and away the front runner for state. i'm looking forward to saying hello to all the new friends i've made on this thread and troll, i've been looking forward to sampling that firewater for about 6 weeks now. hungry.gif

here's to great playoff football. and i hope our friends from the mountain enjoy our little slice of heaven, butt not the final score. icon_twisted.gif

go jackets. thumb[1].gif