Milan (11-1) @ Camden (12-0) Let's get it started!

matt_8777

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

They would travel. West travels East this year. I don't know where you are getting your info. York traveled to Milan last year so this year WEST TRAVELS EAST. Hope that helps you out :thumb:

Sorry, you are wrong. Camden has home field as long as they win until they have to go to Cookville.

question im a camden fan and went to high school there. Why would we have to go to nashville if we win this week we have a better record than gp and pc shouldn't we have home field advantage?

I was told the rule is this: higher seed hosts. If they are the same seed then it alternates east and west if they are the same seed. This is the year to go east if they are the same seed. Based on that you would travel if GP wins and host if they lose

They would travel. West travels East this year. I don't know where you are getting your info. York traveled to Milan last year so this year WEST TRAVELS EAST. Hope that helps you out :thumb:

In Division I, the higher seeded team shall be the host school. If the two schools are the same seed, in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host team.

:thumb: