Milan (11-1) @ Camden (12-0) Let's get it started!

matt_8777

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

Look me up this Friday night, I'll be the one in purple......walking home with an L on my back.

Maybe I can find a ride if that happens..........If we pull the stunner will Benton Co. riot?

Probably more of one in Benton Co. if the Lions win.

And besides, Lions eat bulldog with ketchup.

000695359.jpg

With Westview sent home after some stifling Camden defense and Milan's offense smoking Fairview, which team shows up next Friday for a big win to advance to semi-finals. Let the typing begin!

This game wil be very close if Milan plays their best ball of the season. Milan played horrible against fairview.. FAIRVIEW is not good at all. Milan will have to play nearly perfect to beat Camden. Milan get ready for some terrible officials. Camden gets a lot of calls. Milan can beat Camden. Camden is very fast.Im gonna say Camden beats milan.. 28-24

This game wil be very close if Milan plays their best ball of the season. Milan played horrible against fairview.. FAIRVIEW is not good at all. Milan will have to play nearly perfect to beat Camden. Milan get ready for some terrible officials. Camden gets a lot of calls. Milan can beat Camden. Camden is very fast.Im gonna say Camden beats milan.. 28-24

You know a lot of times, good teams force other teams into penalties. Holding calls are usually made because a player is getting beat. He's gotta hold. False starts too... Pass interference penalties.. Personal fouls out of frustration. So would it be going too far to say that maybe the calls Camden "gets" is because they are beating someone? I think that could be fair too say and not far fetched one bit.

Edited by rcombs

Set aside all the emotions about your team and look at the facts:

I'm from Milan.

Milan IS down. They lost ALL 11 starters from the offensive side of the ball (including 2 premiere talents)

Milan is very young but talented. They have a Sophomore QB that is in his first year. They lack size up front and a big threat at WR. However, Coach Morris still has this team 11-1 and in the discussion for who represents the West. Coach of the Year? Probably so, IMO.

Camden supposedly has the "best team they have ever put on the field"....................(heard this before)

Camden is at HOME (if this game was @ Milan, it would be a lock for a Milan win)

You can't overlook being on the road.

IMO, all the pressure is on Camden. They are the experienced team @ home.

But that monkey might be too big to get off... Milan has completely dominated you. (15-2, won 9 straight)

Best team you've ever had > Milan returning all 11 starters on O and young......I hope you can be excited.

Everyone is playing for second place, anyway. Remember that.