Milan (11-1) @ Camden (12-0) Let's get it started!

matt_8777

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

Once and for all. Let me get this all cleared up. No matter what happens on Friday, Camden will NOT by any means go to Nashville next week. The new playoff system has defined all that stuff and the road to Cookville goes through CAMDEN! The board is getting good now!

:thumb: I'm glad somebody finally figured this out. I don't know if howdydooty fully understands :roflol::roflol::roflol:

• Upvote 1

Dude - I promise you it AIN'T gonna happen!!!!! Think about it!!!!!

You guys have a safe trip to Camden Friday. We have a lot of friendly people who love to watch a great high school ballgame.We are trying to put up more bleachers so, we hope, no one will have to stand. we hope for a good clean injury free game. Hope the ride over is enjoyable. Sorry the ride back wont be as much fun.

You guys have a safe trip to Camden Friday. We have a lot of friendly people who love to watch a great high school ballgame.We are trying to put up more bleachers so, we hope, no one will have to stand. we hope for a good clean injury free game. Hope the ride over is enjoyable. Sorry the ride back wont be as much fun.

I hear ya.....only been to Wright Field once and it was a most pleasurable experience!! Hoping for the same turnout again but aware it will be a DAWG fight. Looking to get there a little early and hit the pizza place some friends have been talking about. The crowd should be huge. I really believe this is the biggest game in the history of Camden football. Thoughts?

Watcheroplay......your Coach T screen name should be..watchmilanplay...that's what the Westview fans

do best.

Pal...the greatest thing that "Westview fans" did this year was watch your Bullpups come to our town and go back down highway 45 with an "L" on their record. You really should not talk smack about THE 1 on your 11-1.

Hint: After Friday, there will be TWO teams you dont need to talk smack about. 1) Westview. 2) Camden. Those would be the TWO teams that beat your team this year.

Pal...the greatest thing that "Westview fans" did this year was watch your Bullpups come to our town and go back down highway 45 with an "L" on their record. You really should not talk smack about THE 1 on your 11-1.

Hint: After Friday, there will be TWO teams you dont need to talk smack about. 1) Westview. 2) Camden. Those would be the TWO teams that beat your team this year.

Don't be such a hater man......I'll give you a little purple for Friday night if you want. I mean you are District Champs after all. Isn't that what you guys always say?