Milan (11-1) @ Camden (12-0) Let's get it started!

matt_8777

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

Don't be such a hater man......I'll give you a little purple for Friday night if you want. I mean you are District Champs after all. Isn't that what you guys always say?

[/quote

Why would i hate Milan? We beat Milan. Seems that I should hate Camden....they beat us twice. Hm....no, i am not a hater. I just dont like Milan because you dont know how to be gracious winners. You are an obnoxious bunch....and always have been See...you want to make an issue out of Westview being District Champs. Why? We are. You aren't. You're obnoxious...even with your 11 wins, you can't be gracious. You have to be a bad sport....good for you. Way to go!! Good Job!! :thumb:

Why would i hate Milan? We beat Milan. Seems that I should hate Camden....they beat us twice. Hm....no, i am not a hater. I just dont like Milan because you dont know how to be gracious winners. You are an obnoxious bunch....and always have been See...you want to make an issue out of Westview being District Champs. Why? We are. You aren't. You're obnoxious...even with your 11 wins, you can't be gracious. You have to be a bad sport....good for you. Way to go!! Good Job!! :thumb:

Watcheroplays - I have been on this board since 2003 and if you think I haven't seen some obnoxious Westview fans then you are wrong. I have had Charger football crammed down my Purple rear a couple of times. You guys on here now are MUCH more mild mannered than some of your predecessors. I can remember when the majority of smack in West TN was between our 2 teams. So you can pull for Camden all you want because you dislike our obnoxious bunch as you say. I respect your coach, players and program but that don't mean I gotta like'em. If the brackets had spun out differently we might be at the house right now, but it didn't happen. We caught a break. Camden may get us this Friday night but when the Dawgs come to town everybody better be on thier toes. Look me up this Friday night, I'll be the one in purple.

Watcheroplays - I have been on this board since 2003 and if you think I haven't seen some obnoxious Westview fans then you are wrong. I have had Charger football crammed down my Purple rear a couple of times. You guys on here now are MUCH more mild mannered than some of your predecessors. I can remember when the majority of smack in West TN was between our 2 teams. So you can pull for Camden all you want because you dislike our obnoxious bunch as you say. I respect your coach, players and program but that don't mean I gotta like'em. If the brackets had spun out differently we might be at the house right now, but it didn't happen. We caught a break. Camden may get us this Friday night but when the Dawgs come to town everybody better be on thier toes. Look me up this Friday night, I'll be the one in purple......walking home with an L on my back.

Pal...the greatest thing that "Westview fans" did this year was watch your Bullpups come to our town and go back down highway 45 with an "L" on their record. You really should not talk smack about THE 1 on your 11-1.

Hint: After Friday, there will be TWO teams you dont need to talk smack about. 1) Westview. 2) Camden. Those would be the TWO teams that beat your team this year.

I would say that since it is the first time Westview has beaten Milan in years, we can still talk a bit. We still own the series. We got beat that day. Besides this is a Milan/Camden thread and not a Milan/Westview thread. The reason is because Westview is not in the playoffs and finished with a record of 8-4. People were calling for Fulmer's head with 8-4 records. lol

Edited by gobulldogs

Watcheroplays - I have been on this board since 2003 and if you think I haven't seen some obnoxious Westview fans then you are wrong. I have had Charger football crammed down my Purple rear a couple of times. You guys on here now are MUCH more mild mannered than some of your predecessors. I can remember when the majority of smack in West TN was between our 2 teams. So you can pull for Camden all you want because you dislike our obnoxious bunch as you say. I respect your coach, players and program but that don't mean I gotta like'em. If the brackets had spun out differently we might be at the house right now, but it didn't happen. We caught a break. Camden may get us this Friday night but when the Dawgs come to town everybody better be on thier toes. Look me up this Friday night, I'll be the one in purple.

.....uhm....I pick Camden. :popcorneater:

I would say that since it is the first time Westview has beaten Milan in years, we can still talk a bit. We still own the series. We got beat that day. Besides this is a Milan/Camden thread and not a Milan/Westview thread. The reason is because Westview is not in the playoffs and finished with a record of 8-4. People were call for Fulmer's head with 8-4 records. lol

11-1.

12-0.

I pick Camden. :popcorneater:

first, isn't saying you don't like someone the nice way of saying you hate them? Sounds like semantics to me.

Second, I live in Weakley Co. now and Westview calling anyone obnoxious is like the pot calling the kettle black. lol Just sayin'