Copper Basin @ Coalfield

gorilla7

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is Copper Basin will be sending Coalfield home again this year. Then maybe we can earn some much deserved respect from all the "Basin Haters" out there.

Not hating on the basin at all. They have a very very good team and could easily win this game. Coalfields schedule will prove the difference in this one in my opinion. I'm just glad that I will be watching it because it's gonna be a good one.

Coalfield's brutal schedule will pay off and they will roll over CB. When you play a cupcake schedule like Greenback did, you saw what happened when you face a real team.

Well that is crazy Coalfield only beat Hariman by 1 point and the cupcake boys beat Hariman 28 points go figure

All the teams around Coalfield alway give them their toughest games(Harriman,OS,Sunbright, and Wartburg)so if you compare schedules its hard to consider those games. I'm sure CB has opponents who play them the same way.This Coalfield team is alot diffeerent than last years team. They have better coaches, better schemes and another year of experience. I believe Coalfield makes it look easy and takes care of buisness...

CB 14

Coalfield 33

I think Basin can do the one thing they haven't done in a loooonnnnggg time, and that is advance further in the playoffs then their cross town rivals Polk Co.

Copper Basin 21

Coalfield 14

Hey EAGLE FART::: Here you go posting on Copper Basin sight talkin about Polk..Everyone here let me fill you in on Ole Eagle Fart... He wasn't good enough to play at Polk. When the hitting started he was always faking he was hurt, then When fall come about he went on Vacations..But then he quit, but know he is a NO it all about football....Copper Basin wouldn't even let you play on there team. So folks there is your Short take on OLE EAGLE FART...A quitter on the football field and now a NO it all on Coach T.....