Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

Welp, this should be the last of the replies on this thread...

I will not have another DOG in the battle for a couple years.

Its been great to make new friends with so many posters from so many different schools (in football and basketball).

Lake Co had a big game today and is now the 1A Tournament Champions...Our DOGS lost to a very good Lake Co team.

Hughes and Ward were named to the All tournament team...proud of you two.

Let me go on to say that Hill, Lyons and Trusler played big...and ur hard work is appreciated.

Jones: those that know the game know that points don't happen without floor control...thanks for years of hard play, dedication and team mentality.

Thanks to all coaches for all their hard work and the bench that proved very dependable!

Hampton will continue to excel because of the example provided by these Seniors...

Tenn will continue to hear the team name HAMPTON BULLDOGS and it will not be 19 years before the 'boro hears our chants again...Im right and uknoit2

Its been great to make new friends with so many posters from so many different schools (in football and basketball).

Lake Co had a big game today and is now the 1A Tournament Champions...Our DOGS lost to a very good Lake Co team.

Let me go on to say that Hill, Lyons and Trusler played big...and ur hard work is appreciated.

Jones: those that know the game know that points don't happen without floor control...thanks for years of hard play, dedication and team mentality.

Thanks to all coaches for all their hard work and the bench that proved very dependable!

Hampton will continue to excel because of the example provided by these Seniors...

Tenn will continue to hear the team name HAMPTON BULLDOGS and it will not be 19 years before the 'boro hears our chants again...Im right and uknoit2

Do you know who made all state or where to find out?

I agree it won't be 19 years, but the next 2 will be Lander time. The time for Lander domination has come and you all will have the King here to tell you about it. :lol: Congrats uknoit. You should be very proud. You've got a great kid with a great future. It won't be too many more years before mine will be coming through and they'll have to have fundraisers to keep the King bailed out of jail. :roflol:

I agree it won't be 19 years, but the next 2 will be Lander time. The time for Lander domination has come and you all will have the King here to tell you about it. :lol: Congrats uknoit. You should be very proud. You've got a great kid with a great future. It won't be too many more years before mine will be coming through and they'll have to have fundraisers to keep the King bailed out of jail. :roflol:

:)

Id say you're right and the Landers SHOULD be back to the boro the next couple of years....and enjoy these next couple of years, 'cause I have another boy on the way! LOL

Im proud of this boy, he's been a great team player, student and person...Thank You.

Ill start putting xtra money aside to help bail you out when needed :)

I agree it won't be 19 years, but the next 2 will be Lander time. The time for Lander domination has come and you all will have the King here to tell you about it. :lol:

Hampton is gonna be tough in 2 years. They've got more young size than anyone around with Murray, Fields, and Dugger to go with McClain, the Avery transfer, and Stout outside. Stout is exactly like Hyden was when he was a freshman, extremely athletic but very raw. It is gonna be fun to watch them progress with Ned.

the Creekers think they've got the conference locked up for the next couple of years lol. That's not gonna happen.

Edited by Lord Vader

Hampton is gonna be tough in 2 years. They've got more young size than anyone around with Murray, Fields, and Dugger to go with McClain, the Avery transfer, and Stout outside. Stout is exactly like Hyden was when he was a freshman, extremely athletic but very raw. It is gonna be fun to watch them progress with Ned.

the Creekers think they've got the conference locked up for the next couple of years lol. That's not gonna happen.

Cloudland and Hampton will dominate Unaka. We've got the better coaches and talent. It will be years before the Rangers even break the win column against one of our teams. :roflol: I'm already excited about next season. Its all about working hard over the summer and developing your game.