White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

We ran all over Liberty, We're not Liberty please get that through your uncomplex heads down at WH.

Down there in White House? If im correct, White House is above Lexington. So shouldn't it be "please get that through your uncomplex heads up there in White House"? So you my friend, are the one with the umcomplex head :roflol:

If anything it would be "over at white house" or "up at white house" were deffinatly not below you. ;)

Maybe while your in school tommorrow you can look at a map? :blink:

you're like your little friend "Over at White House" When you start coming at me with Geography jokes, that just tells me you don't know what to say.

Mr. Madison, At no time were you ever close to answering the question, All of here are now dumber for reading what you just had to say. I award you no points. And may God have mercry on your soul.

you're dynamite, kid. roflolk.gif

if you're going to quote a movie get it right. the more you post the dumber you look. rolleyes.gif

why aren't you talking about football? unsure.gif

bdp by 3! icon_twisted.gif

Edited by snoball5278

Comparing teams that have played does not make a person simmple minded. All the people are trying to say is don't underestimate White House. You seem to not be able to comprehend that. Good luck BDP. May the game be injury free for both teams.

BUST THOSE BRACKETS!!!!

We ran all over Liberty, We're not Liberty please get that through your Simple minded heads over at WH.

No restaurants just off the Interstate. Where would we find them if we want to eat around town before the game? Thanks.

Lexington does play on campus,we've just compleated a "new" parking area too(just in time).The school is located on st. rt.22, just north of town,but come early and enjoy some good food and atmosphere!

Third round is stout football. I'm a Big Red Fan and we have never been any farther than third round. 2005 thought that had it bagged and Lipscomb sent them packing. Lexington has talent, so dont be over confident,lets win with class and just play football. GET IT DONE AND LETS KEEP THIS THING ROLLING BOYS!!!

No dog in this hunt, but just a comment. Lexington will make a big mistake if the White House team is underestimated. Though Lipscomb and White House have not played in recent years there is a long history of great, hard fought games between the two. White House leads the series with 10 wins to Lipscomb's 8. Coach Porter, like all coaches, has different talent from year to year, but he consistently gets great results through disciplined, fundamental football and hard work - much like coach McCadams at Lipscomb. Lipscomb has played Lexington twice (2005 and 2008) and won twice by large margins (a combined 69-6). In 2005 White House made it to the quarterfinals in Class 3A, and in 2008 they made it to the 3A semifinals.

None of this really matters come Friday night, but I assure you that White House will be ready to play. We heard the same "smack" in 2005 and 2008 from the Lexington vocal minority. Most of the Lexington fans were knowledgeable, courteous, great fans and supporters of their team. Unfortunately there are always a few that poorly represent the community.

great post! i agree with the mcadams porter comparisons.they are very similar in coaching beliefs.they are great motivators and two of my favorite coaches.i was pleased with how white house kept there composer when #53 came to our sideline and took a cheap shot on one of our players that wasnt even on the field.i was impressed with the intensity i saw out of every single player on w.house.i know weve come a long way since the smith co. game.this w.house team has found its identity,and reminds a lot of teams in our past,where not 1 single kid for us makes us or breaks us,its definately a TEAM, effort that has got us this far.