Pearl Cohn at Goodpasture

NEEDFORSPEED

Good Luck Firebirds!!!!! From the Smith County faithful. From what I saw on Friday night, you could be on your way. I want to add that you better get those special teams in check. There were times on Friday night that you didn't have enough people on the field. Punt and extra points. Put it all together, take care of the ball, and play D!!!! We hope you win it all. Good Luck.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game should be a thriller. I think Goodpasture has the balance needed and wins it in a close one.

GP-24

PC-21

I think this game is a toss up. Wouldn't count on a FG from GP, PK not as strong as in the past. I think GP would be favored only because of home field. Seems like refs really like the cougars at home.

Good luck.

Pearl-Cohn: 27

Goodpasture: 14

The Firebirds defense is very VERY good and it is impossible to prepare for the speed, size, and athleticism that they will put on the field. Goodpasture's offense is very good. Reynolds is an outstanding player at QB. Pearl-Cohn will be the best defense that the Cougars have faced thus far and I also expect it to be the final defense that they play because after this game the Cougars will be eliminated.

nothing is impossible!

HAHAHAHA CPA McGAVOCK WHITES CREEK run spread offenses, PC run an old school smash mouth I formation. PC has the speed Goodpasture has the size up front. Coach Martin is built for this stage, he is proven. Coach Brunnetti is in his 5th year as a head coach and this is his 3rd trip to the quaterfinals. Brunnetti is a former DC so expect for his team to very physical. GP has a very athletic QB, on the note PC has an athletic defense. PC has a strong run game, GP has a huge front line. This will be a great game come friday....PC by 21 :mellow:

I did not mean that they all run the spread offense. What I meant was all three of those schools usually have very good athletes and have pleanty of speed. SC had speed but Goodpasture was able to beat them.

Pearl-Cohn: 27

Goodpasture: 14

The Firebirds defense is very VERY good and it is impossible to prepare for the speed, size, and athleticism that they will put on the field. Goodpasture's offense is very good. Reynolds is an outstanding player at QB. Pearl-Cohn will be the best defense that the Cougars have faced thus far and I also expect it to be the final defense that they play because after this game the Cougars will be eliminated.

I dont think so! But, that's why I love high school football! See you at the game!

PC needs to be prepared for goodpasture to run their mouths and take some cheap shots after the play. Pearl Cohn is a much more talented team as long as they don't let goodpasture draw them into committing personal fouls by retaliating to their dirty play.

Golddust281, we have heard this each and every week from you. Getting old now.