David Lipscomb @ Maplewood

boski

I heard that the whole maplewood community is really excited about this game There's talk that there could be dozens, if not several dozen maplewood fans in the stands Friday.

hahahaha... but really? fans jokes from Molddust very common! very hahahaha ...but really? what about the football game?

Without Stanley Hagan I don't see Maplewood beating David Lipscomb. Look for the Panthers to exit this week folks :thumb:

Mustangs: 28

Panthers: 14

all i can tell you guys is don't get your hopes up... you never know who might show up ..i heard t.holt might get the start at rb!! c.simpson also make a guest showing as a ref...and chris johnson working the chains!!!

Vanlier is out too? I change my prediction to 28-7 David Lipscomb. It's over boski!

When the bagpipes are blown a butt whipping is soon to follow :roflol:

Just ask Giles County 3 out of 4 playoff meetings (2006, 2008, 2009, 2010).

know that old saying laugh now cry later.... well ...if you don't you will. i heard that officer is refusing to practice or play this week ...out of fear of cats ..real big ones that run fast and hit hard.... and hey i don't blame him ... MHS 31 - DL 13

Edited by boski

Who is the back-up for Hagan and Vanleer?

the panther mascot will get the start ...he runs a 3.4 ...40 clocked by radar!! so u guys better be prepaired ...in any case ..I've seen at least 5 rbs that the panthers use over the course. of the game. but i doubt they will be needed.

I'm Back!

Off the campaign trail and will be headed to Maplewood this Friday night. On this trip, planning to eat the pre-game meal at Pickadilly in Madison. Come join us! ETA 5:30 PM. Can't do the fish sandwich. Flaming rim and bleacher seats don't sit well. The only true and official fish sandwich at HS football games can only be found at Tyner!

Off the campaign trail and will be headed to Maplewood this Friday night. On this trip, planning to eat the pre-game meal at Pickadilly in Madison. Come join us! ETA 5:30 PM. Can't do the fish sandwich. Flaming rim and bleacher seats don't sit well. The only true and official fish sandwich at HS football games can only be found at Tyner!

You need to try the restaurant Southern Bred on Trinity Lane - delicious and much better than the Picadilly. We ate there before the last Maplewood game and thefood was excellent. http://southernbred.squarespace.com/