Elizabethton @ Alcoa

EHSTrack06

I'd like to know how many kids playing for Alcoa actually grew up there? I bet it makes the ones that did feel good sitting on the sidelines watching the recruited Knoxville intercity kids win State Championships for them. But as long as they get a ring and the school gets another gold ball that's all that counts. Your TSSAA payment is due at the end of this month this year, they need Christmas money.

I usually jump on here when I can't stand the murder of the language anymore. However, your comment shows an incredible ignorance about the economic and demographic (look it up) history of this little town. Not to mention an ethnic insinuation that belies the color of your neck.

I usually jump on here when I can't stand the murder of the language anymore. However, your comment shows an incredible ignorance about the economic and demographic (look it up) history of this little town. Not to mention an ethnic insinuation that belies the color of your neck.

Sorry but it still doesn't make it any less true.

There's more to Alcoa schools than a football team...have you looked where Alcoa stands academically in the state? I enjoy reading the posts about "recruits". Nobody recruited my son. He transferred in and worked hard to earn the position he has.

Sure he wasn't, he was just walking down the street and said I think I'll go to Alcoa for where Alcoa stands academically. Now thats funny.

Edited by CyclonePrider

Thanks for the compliment 1271. :thumb: However, are there any kids on the team from Science Hill or other surrounding high school zones? That is the question... :popcorneater:

We did have a couple of brothers that came in from California in the 8th grade. But the kids that play at the other schools would not be caught dead playing for Elizabethton, That may be why all 5 Carter County Teams made the playoffs this year.

Last years game was a cake walk.I dont see why this years game cant be even easier.My favorite part was when Big Tyler Robinson went to sack the betsy QB and instead of tackling him, he just shoved him backwards about 10 yards and he hit the ground and rolled another five or so.Please tell those guys to do their cute little dance at midfield this year,Cause we aint AE.

And at what age did yall start giveing him steroids or hgh to get that big