Elizabethton @ Alcoa

EHSTrack06

I think EHS will score at least 7. Either way I predict a blowout but I don't think it will be a shutout. We did score quick on Greeneville and that will be the only way to score anything is to make it quick and pray we are lucky. There is no such thing as 0 chance. If things were that certain than having playoffs wouldn't matter and Alcoa would get an automatic gold ball every year

Yeah, I did draw first blood but if you read any of the Elizabethton playoff threads you will see a number of Alcoa faithful running their mouths about a game that hasn't happened yet..UNPROVOKED. Looking at you F5SeekShelter. On top of that we all know the outcome so them beating it into our heads in every thread will piss anyone off.

Keep looking EHS! "We run this ship!". :roflol:

Edited by F5seekshelter

I'd like to know how many kids playing for Alcoa actually grew up there? I bet it makes the ones that did feel good sitting on the sidelines watching the recruited Knoxville intercity kids win State Championships for them. But as long as they get a ring and the school gets another gold ball that's all that counts. Your TSSAA payment is due at the end of this month this year, they need Christmas money.

#s 1,2,4,5,29,33,12 were all born and raised in ALCOA and yal will get a big dose of all of em...No need to list anymore. Anymore ?s

Elizabethton will give Alcoa a better game that you arrogant Can City fans think. Even the best teams can have an off night especially when you take your opponent for granted. Keep that big head gettin bigger Coa-ites.

Are you telling us that Betsy has little heads? You must not have been part of last years posts?????? Oh, what a difference a year makes??? :thumb:

I'd like to know how many kids playing for Alcoa actually grew up there? I bet it makes the ones that did feel good sitting on the sidelines watching the recruited Knoxville intercity kids win State Championships for them. But as long as they get a ring and the school gets another gold ball that's all that counts. Your TSSAA payment is due at the end of this month this year, they need Christmas money.

Yeah, because Brandon warren, Dustin Lindsey, Joei fiegler, Randall cobb, Logan love, Martin white, Rae sykes, Bart hicks, Darrell tate, alex green, jamar walker, drew miller, mark avery, josh dossett, sam thompson, adrian womac, jaron toney, jalik toney, taharin tyson, darrell warren, chase james, steven isom, lajuan warfield, marcel walden, troy hodge, vee hambrick, ezekiel koko, jarod crenshaw, dee herbert, daniel and nathaniel robinson, jonivan henry never went to alcoa elementary and middles schools. They were all paid to come play at alcoa. Face it, everyone of these kids who have helped alcoa win these state titles have pretty much been in the school system for years. Deal with it. Why don’t you look at the real reason alcoa is winning state, these kids put in the hard work day after day, week after week, all year long. None of these kids want to be the class to lose it for alcoa so they work themselves into a great football team. They have coaches who push them. Coaches who make good players great and they average players into good high school players. that’s how they are winning games. Everyone is buying into what they are doing at alcoa and its working, is it gonna last forever, NO but right now its going pretty good so just give it a rest with all the recruiting crap. Yes they have had players transfer in. tyler robinson started into the alcoa system in the 8th grade, chris shiverdecker(family lives in Alcoa and sister and cousins all attended or still attend alcoa) austin tallant, derek evans. Kyrus lanxter (who was hardly a huge football prospect) and brian sommer all transferred in. but the bottom line is these kids didn’t all come as cant miss players. They all worked their tails off and made themselves great high school ball players. but all of you guys are right. the city of alcoa never produces any good players. They didnt have albert davis sr, dutchie parker, willie lundy, billy williams, shannon mitchell, jamie henry, chad smith, kevin jackson, rusty chambers, albert davis jr. they produce a championship in 2000 with james rainer, jonathan meschendorf, johnathan harris, michael george, daniel pierce, tremayne garner, jerome robinson, jeffrey davis, jamel sankey.....all of these players were recruited

Yeah, because Brandon warren, Dustin Lindsey, Joei fiegler, Randall cobb, Logan love, Martin white, Rae sykes, Bart hicks, Darrell tate, alex green, jamar walker, drew miller, mark avery, josh dossett, sam thompson, adrian womac, jaron toney, jalik toney, taharin tyson, darrell warren, chase james, steven isom, lajuan warfield, marcel walden, troy hodge, vee hambrick, ezekiel koko, jarod crenshaw, dee herbert, daniel and nathaniel robinson, jonivan henry never went to alcoa elementary and middles schools. They were all paid to come play at alcoa. Face it, everyone of these kids who have helped alcoa win these state titles have pretty much been in the school system for years. Deal with it. Why don’t you look at the real reason alcoa is winning state, these kids put in the hard work day after day, week after week, all year long. None of these kids want to be the class to lose it for alcoa so they work themselves into a great football team. They have coaches who push them. Coaches who make good players great and they average players into good high school players. that’s how they are winning games. Everyone is buying into what they are doing at alcoa and its working, is it gonna last forever, NO but right now its going pretty good so just give it a rest with all the recruiting crap. Yes they have had players transfer in. tyler robinson started into the alcoa system in the 8th grade, chris shiverdecker(family lives in Alcoa and sister and cousins all attended or still attend alcoa) austin tallant, derek evans. Kyrus lanxter (who was hardly a huge football prospect) and brian sommer all transferred in. but the bottom line is these kids didn’t all come as cant miss players. They all worked their tails off and made themselves great high school ball players. but all of you guys are right. the city of alcoa never produces any good players. They didnt have albert davis sr, dutchie parker, willie lundy, billy williams, shannon mitchell, jamie henry, chad smith, kevin jackson, rusty chambers, albert davis jr. they produce a championship in 2000 with james rainer, jonathan meschendorf, johnathan harris, michael george, daniel pierce, tremayne garner, jerome robinson, jeffrey davis, jamel sankey.....all of these players were recruited

That guy was fast. Like really fast. He's so fast he made fast people look.....not fast.

:roflol::thumb:

Last years game was a cake walk.I dont see why this years game cant be even easier.My favorite part was when Big Tyler Robinson went to sack the betsy QB and instead of tackling him, he just shoved him backwards about 10 yards and he hit the ground and rolled another five or so.Please tell those guys to do their cute little dance at midfield this year,Cause we aint AE.