Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

First of all,why are several of you saying you have to go with the team in the west when Perry County is in Middle Tennessee?

Second, I have no dog in the fight but feel that this will be a good game but experience usually wins out as the games continue on. I don't think JB can just walk in and assume they have it, but PC can't think that just because they beat two very average teams in playoffs by a lot that they will score lots of points every game either.

should be a good game, I might even drive over from Waverly to see this one. But I say JB will win in a low scoring close battle. Good luck to both teams.

They will represent the west in the finals thats why we say west.

Jo Bryns put a wood shed whipping on us (PC) last year . PC knows they are a tough team. I dont know how many starters they returned on both sides of the ball? Does somebody have that info? Just curious that was a very good team that put a whipping on us like we stold something from them. LOL Perry Co. was young last year returned alot players I think its like 10 on defence and 9 on offence. So they all remember Jo Bryns.:hungry: We are ready to get some more.

Not baked. Deep fried.

EZ there!!!!!!!!!!Viking_Fan..... I will have to admit if anyone thinks they are going to go into Perry City and beat those young men better pack a lunch... I will have to tell all the JB Fans that Mercer and Tucker are too much to handle when they get wound up. Those two young men play 4 qtrs. of wide open football... Good luck PC with next week.... :thumb: