Greeneville @ Maplewood Semifinals

DevilMan03

Game?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Game?

• Devils
    • Panthers

wow ..your QB #3 looks pretty sharp running the ball ...nice arm too...from what i just saw ...our defense has a tough task ahead but are very capable of getting it done, i still like our size up front and our speed every where else... Maplewood will not look nor play like Fulton or Gibbs ...be prepard to see some hard hitting!!! Panthers roll!!!!!

:thumb:

Ok. I wouldn't say Greeneville is talking that they are the 'king of TN football.' I think that everyone is just blowing that out of text. Devil fans just really excited and believe in their team this year and the progress the program has made since moving down to their correct classification. IF the Devils were to win state this year I believe that everyone will still say the Devils didn't play anyone. So does that mean everyone in 4a is having a bad year and Gville just lucked out on winning? I'm just trying to understand what it will take for people to give the Devils credit for what they have accomplished so far this year....

unfortunately, I believe you are right. Its perfectly alright for the Alcoa's and Maryville's to crow and even the one and two and done DB.But all you GreenEVILle people are just wasting your time cause "you ain't won nothing". I think it would be amazing for East Tennessee to win all 6 classes and finally dominate HS football in Tennessee. I'm with you 85, I think 13-0 is quite an acomplishment...it certainly hasn't been done in the history of GHS football.Every game from here on out is historic for the team and the fans. Go Greene!

Greeneville will have to play their best game of year to beat Maplewood....just a high school f/b fan

I think you could say that goes both ways. It's getting down to the nitty gritty and if a team comes out and doesn't play to their best, they may be going home. So I will say the opposite, Maplewood will have to play their best game to beat Greeneville.

Ok. I wouldn't say Greeneville is talking that they are the 'king of TN football.' I think that everyone is just blowing that out of text. Devil fans just really excited and believe in their team this year and the progress the program has made since moving down to their correct classification. IF the Devils were to win state this year I believe that everyone will still say the Devils didn't play anyone. So does that mean everyone in 4a is having a bad year and Gville just lucked out on winning? I'm just trying to understand what it will take for people to give the Devils credit for what they have accomplished so far this year....

I've been trying to say this for the last five weeks. No one listens.

want to win over his support ...then tell him who the real king of east tn high school football is and who you think would really win a game between Alcoa and Greeneville? oh yeah and spit shine those 11 soon to be 12 gold balls in the trophy case. that just might work.

I think you should rephrase that to King of Tennessee Football. Not just the Eastern shore.

I think you should rephrase that to King of Tennessee Football. Not just the Eastern shore.

Just a "shout out" from a fellow District 10 team (DL). Rankings mean nothing. You guys have the team and coaches to win this game and bring home a "Gold Ball". Good luck this Friday!! Make the Green Devils bus ride home....a long quiet one.

PHACT! Greeneville has won nothing.....but, talk like they are the king of TN football!

Fact - Greeneville and Maplewood thread!

Fact - Greeneville and Alcoa will not play this week!

Fact - Alcoa has more gold balls playing in 3a!

Fact - Greeneville has played in a larger division except for the last two years!

Fact - Greeneville has scored more points thatn Alcoa

Fact - Greenevile defense has given up fewer points than Alcoa

Fact - Greeneville has won all three playoff games by mercy rule!

Fact - Greeneville and Alcoa will not play this year!

Fact - We don't care if you don't like us!

Fact - We don't care if you don't like us!

Fact - Greeneville and Alcoa will not play this year!

Fact - Alcoa is in a smaller conference!

Fact - We are proud of the Greeneville players for breaking lots of Greeneville records!

Fact - We are not real fond of Alcoa either!

Fact - Greeneville and Alcoa will not play this year! WHO CARES!

FINISH

Go Greeneville Devils! I do believe that this game is going to come down to the more disciplined team. Greeneville has proven the past two weeks that they are very disciplined. The ejection of the defensive lineman for Greeneville should have never happened. The 4 continuous unsporstman like penalties for Gibbs was an example of leadership on the sidelines. Greeneville coaches huddled their team up during the previous 2 games to remind them and lead them to stay disciplined. The opposing teams coaches did not do anything of the sort. Greeneville needs to maintain discipline on the field with their attitudes and with their assignments. If they can continue this then you have a great opportunity to play for the Gold Ball.

I am confused as to why people can't give credit where credit is due, however the Greenedevils are accomplishing a lot of things this year that they have not and are continuing to build a legacy. There is not any gold balls in the trophy case, yet! However that doesn't mean they are not a good program. I like the attitude of the coaches and the players and believe it is a attitude that reflects this one statement:

"Don't talke about it, Be about it!"

Go devils and continue to just be about it and not talk about it!