Greeneville @ Maplewood Semifinals

DevilMan03

Game?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Game?

• Devils
    • Panthers

Greeneville isn't anything "super" as advertised by their fans on CoachT. They scored 17 on Maplewood. A well coached defense with players proved tonight that they can make Greeneville's record setting offense look ordinary. Greeneville's points are a product of the awful competition that they have played all year.

Awful....Kinda like your picks on the state championship thread!

your picks were Lexington vs Maplewood

Shows how much you know about 4A football.

FINISH

Hey Kevin38,

You were right on greeneville's part the 14 would have been enough oh yeah and the late score to make it 17! By the way, were you talking about the maplewood panthers that were only able to score 7? Maybe you had them mixed up with another High school.

You probably won't be back that to admit you were foolish or blame on the weather, or some other act of God that slowed them down!!

Its funny you remembered where my post was so you could quote it after the game. I bet you feel pretty good now, lol, the funny thing is I was just messing around when I posted that prediction. I may have thought Maplewood had a chance to win but I knew it wouldnt be by 42 points. Having said that, I did believe Gville would probably win.....

Congrats and good luck next week..... :thumb:

im one of them.... bad play calling by the coaches ...the run was key...#20 was the one tonight ..and the coaches wanted to pass the ball...when will they learn..... stick with what got you there...defense played as well as expected to keep it close. good game...sprinkle a lil shredded crow on my pizza.

So how did the basketball game go?

Its funny you remembered where my post was so you could quote it after the game. I bet you feel pretty good now, lol, the funny thing is I was just messing around when I posted that prediction. I may have thought Maplewood had a chance to win but I knew it wouldnt be by 42 points. Having said that, I did believe Gville would probably win.....

Congrats and good luck next week..... :thumb:

We had to suck it up take it on the chin last year once too. I had actually saved that prediction, cause I was pretty sure it wouldn't happen. I have no vested interest. I live here and no several of the boys. I hope they pull thorough this year!

Dont get to cocky ...still got another game to play. and you guys looked like any other team ....i saw nothing special ..u just made a few plays on defens that saved a dream. now my honey wants me to come to bed!!! good night folks ..catch you later. <_<

(sticks his tongue out, picks up his ball and goes home....)