Greeneville @ Maplewood Semifinals

DevilMan03

Game?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Game?

• Devils
    • Panthers

Good luck with that, cause Iam a big deal around here!:thumb:

Congrats on fulfilling your life long dream and goal, being a big deal on coacht. I'll be the first to give you an atta boy and pat you on the back. Now try and set your goals a little higher in life, first thing I would try and do is move out of your parents basement. I know it's a big first step, but your mom will call and check on you from time to time.

Done a little research on this Maplewood program. They went to the state finals in 2007. They went up against a tough Henry County team in the semi-finals. Nobody gave them a chance at winning that one. After reading these post, this seems like deja vu for this team. Greeneville- be careful what you wish for.

Done a little research on this Maplewood program. They went to the state finals in 2007. They went up against a tough Henry County team in the semi-finals. Nobody gave them a chance at winning that one. After reading these post, this seems like deja vu for this team. Greeneville- be careful what you wish for.

We must have different views of Deja Vu. I know nothing about Maplewood but just because a team 3 years ago were and underdog team and won doesnt mean its going to happen this year. There probably isnt 10 kids that were in that freshman class that are starting for Maplewood right now.

We must have different views of Deja Vu. I know nothing about Maplewood but just because a team 3 years ago were and underdog team and won doesnt mean its going to happen this year. There probably isnt 10 kids that were in that freshman class that are starting for Maplewood right now.

Thanks G-man! Took the words right outta my mouth. Would have done him more good to research this Greeneville team. THIS Greeneville team played in the Championship LAST YEAR after coming into the play-offs with 3 losses. Nobody gave us a chance at Red Bank and Keon Williams in the quarters last year either. Greeneville returned 8 starters on defense from last years team and some key players on offense...and of course there's Willy CarMichael....

Thanks G-man! Took the words right outta my mouth. Would have done him more good to research this Greeneville team. THIS Greeneville team played in the Championship LAST YEAR after coming into the play-offs with 3 losses. Nobody gave us a chance at Red Bank and Keon Williams in the quarters last year either. Greeneville returned 8 starters on defense from last years team and some key players on offense...and of course there's Willy CarMichael....

I did not say who was going to win. I am just reading post and no one other than Boski is giving this team a chance. It will be a good game. Now that because you want to yap off at the mouth Barb, I am going to pick a winner for this Friday, and it is not Greeneville. I gaurantee you that the mercy rule will not come into effect, at least not on the end that you Greeneville fans think it will. No one is picking Maplewood to win the finals, after this week, i really believe that everybody will.

I did not say who was going to win. I am just reading post and no one other than Boski is giving this team a chance. It will be a good game. Now that because you want to yap off at the mouth Barb, I am going to pick a winner for this Friday, and it is not Greeneville. I gaurantee you that the mercy rule will not come into effect, at least not on the end that you Greeneville fans think it will. No one is picking Maplewood to win the finals, after this week, i really believe that everybody will.

Oh Gee...I caused you to pick...dang does that mean without me you would have remained neutral. Nobody said this would be a mercy rule game. I expect it to be a tough game with a lot of hard yards.

Edited by barb

Oh Gee...I caused you to pick...dang does that mean without me you would have remained neutral. Nobody said this would be a mercy rule game. I expect it to be a tough game with a lot of hard yards.

I don't have a dog in the fight, just was hoping that this would be a good game. It didn't matter to me on who won or lost. Your cockiness and arrogance has forced me to pick a winner, and once again----it is not Greeneville.

the ones that are starting ..will give you fits... been there before.

Ok Greeneville fans: Cancel your hotel reservations, bus tickets, and return your game tickets to the high school, rrrrr has determined that Maplewood is the winner. Oh well, that will save me $40.00 in gasoline. Thanks rrrrrr! Barb, why did you do such a thing? Oh the power of a granny, no offence Barb!

I don't have a dog in the fight, just was hoping that this would be a good game. It didn't matter to me on who won or lost. Your cockiness and arrogance has forced me to pick a winner, and once again----it is not Greeneville.

I wonder what you will be forced to do next? I can't wait to see the Devils use all of barb's cockiness and arrogance on the field Friday night. Sorry rrrrr, you have forced me to call you a moron.