Greeneville @ Maplewood Semifinals

DevilMan03

Game?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Game?

• Devils
    • Panthers

I must say I want Greenville to win this game. Good school system, nice facilities, well disciplined and a commitment to excellence. I believe you can win this game. Maplewood has always had big lineman and two or three athletes with excellent speed. This is a chance to prove yourself, Greenville! Don't let this opportunity pass.

If you can pull this off, it will go a long way toward bringing some respect back to the Net. If somebody hadn't started this talk about beating Alcoa, you would have enjoyed more support from the East Tennessee fan base. No matter how people perceive the strength or weakness of your schedule, winning it all, says it all!

I know you don't want to hear about Alcoa but they got all the same criticisms from the middle tn crowd about their weak schedule. They would lose to Maryville and people would say, "they aren't that good, Milan and Goodpasture are better!" What did Alcoa do? They proved it by destroying those teams when it counted!

You need to stop talking and prove it on the field! You get the job done and you'll get the respect from everybody! Then you can enjoy the "you cheated, you have ooz players, you pay off the refs, etc." that comes with a championship ring!

Alcoa and Maryville show each other mutual respect and support. We never bragg about beating each other! We know who we are! You can have the same relationship, but you have to earn it first! Now go get that Gold Ball!!!

Sensible and well spoken.....Go Hard GHS and good luck!

Yeah but Willie C is back there this year playing center field. And he can go get the deep stuff pretty quick. Might be a little harder this year than last, but I do think throwing the ball will work better than running the ball.

you have your qb playing both ways?? ..wow ..superman ...but i doubt he can defend the deep pass.. as good as you claim.

I must say I want Greenville to win this game. Good school system, nice facilities, well disciplined and a commitment to excellence. I believe you can win this game. Maplewood has always had big lineman and two or three athletes with excellent speed. This is a chance to prove yourself, Greenville! Don't let this opportunity pass.

If you can pull this off, it will go a long way toward bringing some respect back to the Net. If somebody hadn't started this talk about beating Alcoa, you would have enjoyed more support from the East Tennessee fan base. No matter how people perceive the strength or weakness of your schedule, winning it all, says it all!

I know you don't want to hear about Alcoa but they got all the same criticisms from the middle tn crowd about their weak schedule. They would lose to Maryville and people would say, "they aren't that good, Milan and Goodpasture are better!" What did Alcoa do? They proved it by destroying those teams when it counted!

You need to stop talking and prove it on the field! You get the job done and you'll get the respect from everybody! Then you can enjoy the "you cheated, you have ooz players, you pay off the refs, etc." that comes with a championship ring!

Alcoa and Maryville show each other mutual respect and support. We never bragg about beating each other! We know who we are! You can have the same relationship, but you have to earn it first! Now go get that Gold Ball!!!

:thumb: Nice post.

Look, barb didn't twist your arm or give you a noogie or the like to make you do anything. It's just funny to me that you said you were forced to do something. And as far as the idiot thing goes, you might want to learn correct punctuation and learn how to use a comma before you call someone an idiot.

And as far as the moron thing goes, where I am from, we don't worry about using commas,,,,,,,but people will put you in a coma for calling them outside of their name.

And as far as the moron thing goes, where I am from, we don't worry about using commas,,,,,,,but people will put you in a coma for calling them outside of their name.

I guess you could say that I was FORCING you to put me in a coma. I guess your Mama never taught you "sticks and stones," huh? I'm sorry for upsetting you by calling you a name. :cry:

I don't have a dog in the fight, just was hoping that this would be a good game. It didn't matter to me on who won or lost. Your cockiness and arrogance has forced me to pick a winner, and once again----it is not Greeneville.

Well you should have known better than to pick against greeneville! they are really just using the high school playoffs as a tune up the BCS championship game.GREATEST.TEAM.EVER. Did you not know???????

greeneville 213

maplewood 6