Greeneville @ Maplewood Semifinals

DevilMan03

Game?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Game?

• Devils
    • Panthers

you have your qb playing both ways?? ..wow ..superman ...but i doubt he can defend the deep pass.. as good as you claim.

I'm not a fan of the sysytem but you will see Willie anywhere and everywhere! Punt returns....maybe, Kickoff returns....maybe, deep safety......maybe, QB......maybe, wide receiver....maybe. He has looks from several colleges and had he been there last year, good chance they weren't number 2. They are a better team this year! Don't overlook Willie!

I'm not a fan of the sysytem but you will see Willie anywhere and everywhere! Punt returns....maybe, Kickoff returns....maybe, deep safety......maybe, QB......maybe, wide receiver....maybe. He has looks from several colleges and had he been there last year, good chance they weren't number 2. They are a better team this year! Don't overlook Willie!

read all about the kid from NC.. great athlete/player...you just may need him to try and do all those things ...he might get a lil tired though ..don't think the 2nd & 3rd team will get much action.. this game. we have a few players like that. you will see them... later. can't spoil it for you guys!!

Greeneville fans come on down and pack the VISITORS side. I really don't think yall wanna wonder on the home side though and cheer. That just won't be smart. Remember Visitors side only.

I wish I could come down friday.It just can't be any tougher then a few places I've been to .Well,those were not exactly sporting events either.