Boyd Buc @ Signal Mountain

reaction

What is this mess all about? I garuntee you that this is not the same Signal boys that played us earlier in the year. If those other boys that played Griders team are illegal and thats why they are not in the picture, Signal will be in trouble with the TSSAA. If these are the players Signal has now, then Boyd Buchanan will probably win this game. These Signal boys better be lifting weights this week to get alot bigger or they will lose and their season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

Them boys in the back look about 10 ft tall, sorta skinny though.

Trick Plays? Them boys don't need no trick plays, just an open field. When you have 3 receivers over 6'2" all you have to do is get the ball in reach and it's "paydirt". Let's not forget Whitmire is more than capable of putting the ball on the money. And besides, it's a "good play" if it's your team who makes it work. Would someone who is on this site, not from Signal Mountain, just give these boys their props? Somehow, they keep winning big and we're thankful for those who transfered. It just goes to show, their parents are intelligent.

It is gonna be a tough game for Boyd... but maybe SM will come out expecting a huge win and start flat. Just don't fall for the 30 trick plays that SM runs. LOL. Either way, one of two local teams will make it to the 2A Championship game.

Reaction vs. Troll = Reaction wins

Boyd vs Signal = Signal wins

Butchie vs Reaction = "Deliverance" :roflol:

Everyone said we were a joke when we played a JV schedule two years ago and these kids want to earn your respect. Boyd, like South Pitt, FCS and Trousdale all have great tradition, coaches, players and fans. SM is working on the same. This group of kids are 32-2 since our HS doors opened on the mountain, but it does take time to earn respect. We will not take Boyd lightly...we will be ready to play and we expect the same effort from Boyd.

Win or lose there will be three Chattanooga area teams in Cookeville. Baylor, South Pitt and the winner of this game. It's been a good year!

JV (your entire roster vs other schools' jv) games shouldn't count in your record.

Gotta agree with Injun on this one. That first year don't count.

And Injun, how's that 7AA district championship race shapin' up fer next year.:roflolk:

Recon Signal's gonna have to win that too, afore we git any respect.:thumb:

I kinda like Reaction and Buc55, so I probably would have too, until tonight.:roflol:

If Boyd wins, I think the Troll will be sittin' with Butchie. He's more my kind of folk.:thumb:

You misquoted me on my "Me too". The me too was only for Boyd, not trashing the trash talking. But that's ok.

Nothing against our other friends, I just thought that if we're not there, it would be nice to support the local team. And since you were already in being fussed at by BBmama, I thought I'd try to sweeten the thread a little.

And, you're no Otis, but again, I was trying to help you out of a squeeze. I should have gone with my first thought and just told her the mountain goat dung had damaged your brain.

Love you man. Keep it coming!

Looks like it will be a great weekend of Football! Having attended BB and having some kinfolks there now I'm looking forward to it. Lots of familys with friends and relatives on both sides. Not much chance of a repeat of last week for the Eagles. I doubt the BB fans will be liquored up and I doubt they will turn their backs on their beloved team and head toward the gates with 2 minutes left like we saw last Friday. No fair weather fans on either side. We've won more than one game this year in the last 2 minutes. Heck, we won't even grease their stands. That being said I think Boyd will lay it all out and give us a run for the money. Sad that once again only one team can win.

Signal Mtn 53

Boyd Buc 30

Mtntrout

Hate to be too hard on ya, since you's Mountain folk and an Eagles fan, but...

You gotta git over all this Generation Y, politically correct, don't hurt nobody's feelin's stuff. That's what's turned the Blue half of our country into a bunch of :flower: .

Maybe we should do away with the scoreboards, playoffs, and championships. Just give 'em all a participation trophies and sing kumbaya. grouphugg.gif

Kinda ironic that this game competition is Red vs. Blue. Troll's about as Red as it gets!:roflolk:GO EAGLES!

Sorry, Trout, don't want to hurt yer feelin's. Welcome to the T.:thumb: