Lexington Vs Trezevant 4A Semi's

rfbatboy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the first thing about Trezvant.

Would be the first match-up since 87 if memory serves correctly.

And I think the game will be in Memphis? Is that correct?

Game is in Memphis. You are right soloman, it is the first time the two schools have met since 1987 and Xavier Crawford ran for like 10 gozillion yards against us.

Game is in Memphis. You are right soloman, it is the first time the two schools have met since 1987 and Xavier Crawford ran for like 10 gozillion yards against us.

I was a bit young to remember the total specifics. :roflol:

Do wish the game was in Lexington. I had convinced Mrs. Sol we could swing by on the way from her parents, let Granny see Jr. and still be able to be back in time for UT on Saturday.....doubtful I can pull that off with a Memphis game.

I wish out team luck. Thanks you for not talking that silly immature trash in the first replys. No smack needs to be talked about a Memphis team if you no what I mean, so let's be adults here thx.

I'm really not sure what you mean.....

I know Trezevant is very good and will be a tough team to overcome. The only way T-High loses is if they beat themselves.

I'm really not sure what you mean.....

I know Trezevant is very good and will be a tough team to overcome. The only way T-High loses is if they beat themselves.

I think Trezevant's best wins are Kingsbury and Westview. Lexington beat down a very good Liberty team and then faced hard hitters like Greenbrier and White House in the playoffs. I think we are better prepared for this game than they are.

I think Lexington rolls in this game.