Lexington Vs Trezevant 4A Semi's

rfbatboy

"rfbatboy" you said, "Would love to see T High beat Greenville but odds are the want happen, unless #3 lays on the ground faking half the night crushing the momentum of Greenville." It is a shame that you stooped to that level on a great game. The kids on both sides played so hard. Many of the kids for Trezevant played both ways and they are going to get banged up a little. The best rusher for Trezevant who ran for 50 plus yards on the first play was hurt and never played another down in the game. There is a good chance if he plays that the game would not have been close enough in the 3rd quarter for LHS to have a chance. Doesn't matter, congratulations to LHS on a great season and go Trezevant Bears!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"rfbatboy" you said, "Would love to see T High beat Greenville but odds are the want happen, unless #3 lays on the ground faking half the night crushing the momentum of Greenville." It is a shame that you stooped to that level on a great game. The kids on both sides played so hard. Many of the kids for Trezevant played both ways and they are going to get banged up a little. The best rusher for Trezevant who ran for 50 plus yards on the first play was hurt and never played another down in the game. There is a good chance if he plays that the game would not have been close enough in the 3rd quarter for LHS to have a chance. Doesn't matter, congratulations to LHS on a great season and go Trezevant Bears!!!

Nobody is stooping to a level, it was a well played game with great momentum breakers, i am happy to say i support T high all the way they desreve highly to beat Greenville and i will support T High all the way. I am sorry you let a internet blog offend you in such away that you say its stooping to levels, my apologees but thjat is may feelings toward it along with i also feels both teams played great ball! Have A Good One Bud.

I don't think you quite know what you are talking about saying that the LHS ball players were more classy than the Trezevant boys. I've been around this team and have stood on the sideline with them for most of the games the last five years. T High has never been anywhere close to this point. Correct me if I am wrong, but neither has LHS. The reason we celebrated like we've never been there is simply because we have not and we were on our home field. As for the classless LHS players, there is no excuse for calling an African-American young man the "N" word. It is obvious to me by the way you are talking, saying that the Trezevant boys are not "winners in life," it sounds like you are exemplifying the same racist mindset. What a pitiful sore loser response. The Bears played better and deserved the win.

Okay, you might be the most ignorant person to ever create a CoachT account. You acted childish and calsseless after your win. Don't act like just because it's never happened before is an excuse to act completely immature and classless. You have no clue what you're talking about when you're talking about the "N" word. You may not of noticed this but we have a couple "African Americans" ourselves. And half of our coaches are African American I can assure you no racial slures like that were sent out. The reason our QB was thrown out of the game is because one of your classless players were holding his ankle wouldn't get off while another player came by and kicked him in the face so he jerked his foot out from the guy holding it and the official thought he kicked someone. Get your facts straight son. And your boys really aren't winners in life. We're not exemplifying any kind of racial mind set. We're exemplifying Reality.

Thanks for the apology "rfbatboy". I am sure that the issue with LHS qb will be seen in two different ways. I thought both teams played well and played with class. I am not sure what LHS would have done if you guys had won and made it to the state championship game, but I am pretty sure they would not just have stood there without any emotion. I had the chance to stand beside some TSSAA officials and be on the field after the game....Trezevant and Lexington players I thought handled the outcome pretty well. I think that one has to remember that those boys from Trezevant winning a game of that magnitude is a huge deal, just as it would be for Lexington. However, you can tell by the crowd, the Trezevant kids have had very little support to this point and still have very little. The fact that they ran and jumped around and were excited....that is kids being kids after winning a huge game. I guess I am not sure what people considered childish and unsportmanslike?

Speaking to LHS2012....the only ignorant thing that about this whole debate is the fact that you said "And your boys really aren't winners in life. We're not exemplifying any kind of racial mind set. We're exemplifying Reality." The reality is they are winners and are more successful than most of the kids from the community they live in. They are winners and so are the Lexington boys.....the only non-winners are those who are on here claiming that KIDS playing football are not winners!!!

Thanks for the apology "rfbatboy". I am sure that the issue with LHS qb will be seen in two different ways. I thought both teams played well and played with class. I am not sure what LHS would have done if you guys had won and made it to the state championship game, but I am pretty sure they would not just have stood there without any emotion. I had the chance to stand beside some TSSAA officials and be on the field after the game....Trezevant and Lexington players I thought handled the outcome pretty well. I think that one has to remember that those boys from Trezevant winning a game of that magnitude is a huge deal, just as it would be for Lexington. However, you can tell by the crowd, the Trezevant kids have had very little support to this point and still have very little. The fact that they ran and jumped around and were excited....that is kids being kids after winning a huge game. I guess I am not sure what people considered childish and unsportmanslike?

Speaking to LHS2012....the only ignorant thing that about this whole debate is the fact that you said "And your boys really aren't winners in life. We're not exemplifying any kind of racial mind set. We're exemplifying Reality." The reality is they are winners and are more successful than most of the kids from the community they live in. They are winners and so are the Lexington boys.....the only non-winners are those who are on here claiming that KIDS playing football are not winners!!!

They're more successful than most kids in that area? You do realize that means absolutely nothing right? Most kids from around there aren't successful. And you're irrelevant comment saying the only non-winners are the ones saying your boys aren't winners? That's retarded. So you say I'm not a winner however, I have a 4.0 average and I'm going to college. I assure you, All I do is win, son.