Milan @ Goodpasture

CougarBrown

Milan is supposed to be in a rebuilding year...I seriously LOL every time I hear that.

I fully expect to see Milan at the state championship. I hope my Lexington Tigers are there too.

Having to replace all 11 starters on offense and 6 on defense from a state runner-up team can be considered a rebuilding year.

Good luck to your Tigers Montague. Like Morris said before the season, "We're rebuilding with talent." You can't replace an Avery Williamson but Arkel Coleman leads the team in tackles as a SO. and is already a stud. Same can be said for fellow SO. TJ Bryson and Jrs. Graves and Simpson. They played lights out last night as did the D-line. I'm very confident in the defense but it sounds like Goodpasture has had quite a bit of success through the air. Also seeing where they are giving up some yards. Hopefully we can get the offense rolling this week. I was told GP has a pretty big stadium and I expect a big crowd on the visitor side.

Becoming sorta of a tradition for Bulldawg fans to have a little Cougar and Dressin' for Thanksgiving!

Milan 17

GP 10

GO DAWGS!!!!!

Tradition? I think not. If my memory serves me correctly Goodpasture has won 2 out of the last 3 against Milan. Sounds like more of a tradition for Goodpasture.

Edited by DANR

Good luck to your Tigers Montague. Like Morris said before the season, "We're rebuilding with talent." You can't replace an Avery Williamson but Arkel Coleman leads the team in tackles as a SO. and is already a stud. Same can be said for fellow SO. TJ Bryson and Jrs. Graves and Simpson. They played lights out last night as did the D-line. I'm very confident in the defense but it sounds like Goodpasture has had quite a bit of success through the air. Also seeing where they are giving up some yards. Hopefully we can get the offense rolling this week. I was told GP has a pretty big stadium and I expect a big crowd on the visitor side.

I was playing high school football when Milan won the championship, moved up a classification and won it again. Every since then, I have never considered Milan to ever have a rebuilding year. They just plug in more talent and go about their business.

Tradition? I think not. If my memory serves me correctly Goodpasture has won 2 out of the last 3 against Milan. Sounds like more of a tradition for Goodpasture.

History lesson :geek:

1993 Milan Wins 34-0

1994 Milan Wins 28-0

2006 Goodpasture wins 34-21

2008 Milan Wins 28-7

Help me if I missed one....

History lesson :geek:

1993 Milan Wins 34-0

1994 Milan Wins 28-0

2006 Goodpasture wins 34-21

2008 Milan Wins 28-7

Help me if I missed one....

Great job guys. I hope you guys have a safe drive up here to Goodpasture.

Those scores you have are correct. I think GP wins this one close but

we will have to wait and see.

Everyone come out and watch two great teams battle each other.

Great season for both teams.

• Upvote 1

When I look at both teams schedules I would have to give the edge to Milan. Didn't add up the records of opponents but guessing there is some difference. Milan has the balance they have had in the past but probably relies on the run a little more than usual. Soph. quaterback that has great arm and good field knowledge. Hearing GP still leans heavily on the jet sweep plays like we've seen the past two times we played.

Milan by 14