Milan @ Goodpasture

CougarBrown

This thread is not about Alcoa

I said that I thought Milan would beat Goodpasture. Then, the Bulldogs will probably be playing Alcoa....and, well....

I will say this though...the Bulldogs have done much better than I thought they would this year. I thought they lost a lot off of last years team, and they wouldnt make it this far in the playoffs. But, they have. I was wrong.

So, I can see them beating Goodpasture...maybe; but Alcoa...no. I just cant see it.

volfan007......."I just can't see it"......Milan is currently building a system that "CAN

SEE IT"...it will hit the market in the fall of 2011. The model will be good for at least two

years maybe more. We are thinking of calling it....The New Dynasty!!!!

You might be right. Of course, you dont have a crystal ball...no one but God knows the future.

Also, Milan has had troubles getting past Goodpasture in the past, and they have beaten Goodpasture in the past. I think the Bulldogs will beat them this year, and I hope the Bulldogs will beat them.

But, the Bulldogs have had no success against Alcoa...none...nada...zilch. Kind of like Camden cant seem to get past Milan. But, if the Bulldogs get past Goodpasture this Friday night, I'd imagine that it'll be their old nemesis, Alcoa, waiting on them again. We shall see.

You might be right. Of course, you dont have a crystal ball...no one but God knows the future.

Also, Milan has had troubles getting past Goodpasture in the past, and they have beaten Goodpasture in the past. I think the Bulldogs will beat them this year, and I hope the Bulldogs will beat them.

But, the Bulldogs have had no success against Alcoa...none...nada...zilch. Kind of like Camden cant seem to get past Milan. But, if the Bulldogs get past Goodpasture this Friday night, I'd imagine that it'll be their old nemesis, Alcoa, waiting on them again. We shall see.

They beat us once in the playoffs out of 3 or 4 times. I would hardly say that means we have had trouble with them.

Goodpasture has too much power and strength this year. Milan might have a slight speed advantage. GP controls ball and clock and wins going away.

GP is a very good team. They have to be to get to this point, but it is unwise to make statements of opinion as if they are statements of fact. Camden made the same statements. No disrespect to them, but we are still here.

Goodpasture has too much power and strength this year. Milan might have a slight speed advantage. GP controls ball and clock and wins going away.

Buster - I agree that GP has always been known for their strength/power run game. I would hope they have more in the stable than the jet sweeps of the past. I seem to remember a freshman QB they had in 2008 and he was athletic for sure. I think he had enrolled either that year or as an eighth grader. Is he still the QB? GP will have limited success IMO. The Dawgs front 7 are playing the best they have all year and that would mean they are very tough. GP usually didn't pass much in the past but that might have changed? Our secondary is all 3 yr starters so I feel good about those matchups. Not for sure about the GP Defense, we have struggled on offense for parts of the season. Milan has alot of weapons and when they are on along with our defense I like our chances. :thumb:

Gonna be fun.........