Trousdale County Classy

OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says TC is and has been a program others have often envied and have hopes of dupicating. The Jackets have fell from another state championship run by the hands of a very good SM team. Old Pirates says congrats on a fine season and run. :thumb:

Ditto. Hope to see all my new Trouserdale Hosers in CookeVegas. Troll's gonna be there for the duration. Look me up.

partytime2.gifparty3.gifdrinking.gif

Again, congratulations on a hard fought game and a great run by TC.:thumb:

I hope the tradition of success will continue.

I hope their coach gets reprimanded, fined, fired, or otherwise learns a lesson. I hope their kids don't grow up thinking last night's fiasco is acceptable, and I hope TSSAA doesn't let them have a home playoff game next year, but . . .

I do hope the longstanding tradition of success that I have always heard of will continue long into the future.

Edited by smeagleproud

i just want some people who werent at the game to get a view of what actually happened

Let it go guys. This thread is positive. :thumb:

Troll hung with the Creekbank Navy before and after the game, and the faithful are as classy a bunch as you'll ever meet.

That town, that school, that team, and most of their fans are to be respected for what they do year after year.:thumb:

Edited by MountainTroll

Let it go guys. This thread is positive. :thumb:

Troll hung with the Creekbank Navy before and after the game, and the faithful are as classy a bunch as you'll ever meet.

That town, that school, that team, and most of their fans are to be respected for what they do year after year.:thumb:

i have the most respect for teams such as them and south pittsburgh i love going to little towns like this that live and die by every snap and i wasnt trying to make them look bad because in the video it does look like he is going toward the midfield i just wanted some people to see the video so they can make their own judgements on what happened