Dobyns bennett off season thread

WaCoJaCo

Cory Hall, Chris Sensabaugh, Sean Seabolt and Derrick Steele will be signing with Carson Newman Wednesday. Congrats to these guys and I wish them a wonderful future with the Eagles. I knew these guys were close and I guess this really shows it.

CONGRATULATIONS to these players and families!!! Us Jeff County folks will get to see some DB Players on a regular basis.Carson Newman did indeed it the Jackpot.Jeff County has signed ONE so far at CN > Zach Kountz(DL),to go along with one from a couple years ago ,Christian Mcfall.

CONGRATULATIONS to these players and families!!! Us Jeff County folks will get to see some DB Players on a regular basis.Carson Newman did indeed it the Jackpot.Jeff County has signed ONE so far at CN > Zach Kountz(DL),to go along with one from a couple years ago ,Christian Mcfall.

Please don't try to start any fights with our guys while their down there. :)

Edited by WaCoJaCo

i hope this starts a tradition for D.B. and Carson Newman , have you heard about the young man from clinton coming back home

I've heard he's moving back home. But Im not positive what school he'll be going to. Either DB or North. He has friends at both schools but Im hoping it will be DB.

I would like to know the lastest also.I was told he had a huge younger brother that was a monster lineman as well.If one or both comes back I look forward to seeing them at either school but hope it's wearing Maroon and Grey.Maybe an insider from the Black and Gold could tell us something if no one from DB has heard any news. North should have a real good team next year as I hope we will,so either could get a difference maker in just how good their year might be come playoff time.I have not looked at the spring schedule and would like to know DB's workout plans if anyone has that.I'm ready for a scrimmage or two but I'm glad it's not in the dead of winter like we had a few years ago.I think that was to trim down from 140 players but I hope to never see or feel that kind of football weather again.

Don't believe what you here from the North people, the Patrick family is all Maroon and Grey. Mark it down, i mean come on, why would you go to North to play when you can come to DB. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's pretty much what I heard from the start but we could use him in bad way if the young man wants to play at DB.If he does have a big lineman brother as well,we would for sure be glad to have them both in Maroon and Grey.

If you put Camion in the backfield with Devaun and Malik along with Cookie at QB, you would be VERY hard to handle for anyone in the state if you got any line play at all.

CP's former little league coach is on staff at North. CP and him are really tight. Don't be surprised if he is wearing black and gold next season.

That's what Monk hopes for but it aint gonna happen. Mark it down, from what i've been told from people in the program at DB. It's already a done deal. Roll Tribe!!!!