Sept. 9 at Clarksville Northwest

Sept. 16 Springfield

Sept. 23 at West Creek

Sept. 30 Clarksville Northeast

Oct. 7 at Clarksville

Oct. 14 Open

Oct. 21 Dickson County

Oct. 28 at Rossview

Let the talk, predictions, name calling, plans, theories, complaining, and excitement begin!! Go Big Red!

Edited by QBClubPrez

Here is the varsity football schedule for the Henry County Patriots in 2011;

Aug. 19 Liberty

Aug. 26 at Beech

Sept. 2 Kenwood

Sept. 16 Springfield

Sept. 23 at West Creek

Oct. 7 at Clarksville

Oct. 14 Open

Oct. 21 Dickson County

Oct. 28 at Rossview

Let the talk, predictions, name calling, plans, theories, complaining, and excitement begin!! Go Big Red!

I look forward to the Springfield/Henry County game next year. Maybe by the 5th game our new QB will be well enough versed in Meyers offense to play against Henry County's defense. Thanks for your posts. You always do a good job with positive comments.

I look forward to the Springfield/Henry County game next year. Maybe by the 5th game our new QB will be well enough versed in Meyers offense to play against Henry County's defense. Thanks for your posts. You always do a good job with positive comments.

Thanks Commissh!!...i look forward to that game as well! Many Patriot fans (and apparently coaches) were hoping/efforting scheduling a D-II team such as a Father Ryan, Briarcrest or even a D-I private such as Lipscomb or Goodpasture BUT..when you only have 3 dates to try to schedule 2 quality teams (that also have an interest in playing you) then you simply take what you can get(as soon as you can get it)! The Liberty game has become a very good week for both schools from a competition stand point... the only thing that could make it better were if the Crusader faithful were to grow in number and travel better. As you know Commissh..we in District 10-AAA do not get too many good "visiting gates" throughout the season!

Speaking of which...who do you feel will be the best of the Clarksville schools in 2011? Northeast, Clarksville High, West Creek, Kenwood?

Edited by QBClubPrez
  • Upvote 1

Here is the varsity football schedule for the Henry County Patriots in 2011;

Aug. 19 Liberty Tech

Aug. 26 at Beech

Sept. 2 Kenwood

Sept. 16 Springfield

Sept. 23 at West Creek

Oct. 7 at Clarksville

Oct. 14 Open

Oct. 21 Dickson County

Oct. 28 at Rossview

My prediction is that HC will go 10-0 and win a weak district. Our playoff run will go deeper, and we could actually win it all next year. Some will point to the addition of Beech to the schedule, and dropping Humboldt, as to the reasons for our playoff success. Those who say that will be fools. We return almost the entire starting unit intact. That's why we will be favored in every game we play. That's why we will be undefeated. That's why we will go deeper in the playoffs. That's why next year is the year we may just win it all. Another prediction is that I expect us to beat Springfield handily. I also expect the Springfield's coaches to whine about it after the game, and blame it on the HC coaches taking advantage of some little known rule. I expect the Springfield coaches to say "we will see you in the playoffs" after the loss and I DEFINITELY expect Springfield to lose in round one.

Edited by Red Warrior

Thanks Commissh!!...i look forward to that game as well! Many Patriot fans (and apparently coaches) were hoping/efforting scheduling a D-II team such as a Father Ryan, Briarcrest or even a D-I private such as Lipscomb or Goodpasture BUT..when you only have 3 dates to try to schedule 2 quality teams (that also have an interest in playing you) then you simply take what you can get(as soon as you can get it)! The Liberty game has become a very good week for both schools from a competition stand point... the only thing that could make it better were if the Crusader faithful were to grow in number and travel better. As you know Commissh..we in District 10-AAA do not get too many good "visiting gates" throughout the season!

Speaking of which...who do you feel will be the best of the Clarksville schools in 2011? Northeast, Clarksville High, West Creek, Kenwood?

As much as YOU and others will attempt to build them up, and say how improved they are...WC and Kenwood will be TERRIBLE. NE will be better than fair, and Clarksville High will be fair.

As much as YOU and others will attempt to build them up, and say how improved they are...WC and Kenwood will be TERRIBLE. NE will be better than fair, and Clarksville High will be fair.

I will add to that by saying Beech will just be fair next year. They return 7 starters on D and 6 on O. They have to replace LT, C, WR, QB and TB. The real ? will be QB and TB.

What is the starting lineup on O & D looking like for HC next year? I know it is a long way off and can change but I'm just curious.

Can't predict anything, but I would imagine that for the most part it will look a lot like last year. The only positions where we are losing any starters are one wide reciever, all three linebackers, and one corner. Expect to see some of these names move up into starting roles next year, and I'm sure they sound familiar, because they were key reserves last year. Matt Craig, Brad Owens, Trey Cowens, and look out for rising sophomores Brandon Donaldson, Dennis Tharpe, and John Tyler Gallimore. Next year should be a good one. :thumb:

My prediction is that HC will go 10-0 and win a weak district. Our playoff run will go deeper, and we could actually win it all next year. Some will point to the addition of Beech to the schedule, and dropping Humboldt, as to the reasons for our playoff success. Those who say that will be fools. We return almost the entire starting unit intact. That's why we will be favored in every game we play. That's why we will be undefeated. That's why we will go deeper in the playoffs. That's why next year is the year we may just win it all. Another prediction is that I expect us to beat Springfield handily. I also expect the Springfield's coaches to whine about it after the game, and blame it on the HC coaches taking advantage of some little known rule. I expect the Springfield coaches to say "we will see you in the playoffs" after the loss and I DEFINITELY expect Springfield to lose in round one.

Every one of your posts either begins and ends with your absolute hatred of Springfield. This thread is about Henry County's up coming season and you have use it to take one more jab at Springfield. You are unbelieveable.

Edited by TheCommissioner

Kenwood could very well be the best team in Clarksville next year.

NE loses # 7,25,52,61,54,21,9,34,18 that's eight starter from offensive and one of the best special teams players in the distric.

What players did Springfield, Rossview and West Creek lose?

Every one of your posts either begins and ends with your absolute hatred of Springfield. This thread is about Henry County's up coming season and you have use it to take one more jab at Springfield. You are unbelieveable.

I was simply responding to the initial post by the QBClubPrez. Once again, I do NOT hate Springfield. I responded to the entire post, and the part about Springfield is all that you choose to remember. I said what I did because I believe it all to be true...even the part about Springfield.

Can't predict anything, but I would imagine that for the most part it will look a lot like last year. The only positions where we are losing any starters are one wide reciever, all three linebackers, and one corner. Expect to see some of these names move up into starting roles next year, and I'm sure they sound familiar, because they were key reserves last year. Matt Craig, Brad Owens, Trey Cowens, and look out for rising sophomores Brandon Donaldson, Dennis Tharpe, and John Tyler Gallimore. Next year should be a good one. :thumb:

Other names to watch for:

Jamari Curtis, Jamario White, Tre Cowans, Corvez Nored,Nathaniel Godbott,Michael Etheridge, and a bunch of big soph to be linemen that will mature , grow, and get stronger in the next 9 months.Big Red Faithful, we have a lot to look forward to!!!

GO BIG RED