Henry County Patriots in 2011

QBClubPrez

Lol when is real soon? I feel like a kid on Christmas Haha

I have thought about this long and hard, and I have narrowed down the possibilities to two (I ruled out the announcement of a new coach joining the staff): 1) a big time impact type player is transferring in, or 2) we are hosting a Jamboree. I am willing to bet that it's one of these, and I hope that it's a big time impact transfer.

I have thought about this long and hard, and I have narrowed down the possibilities to two (I ruled out the announcement of a new coach joining the staff): 1) a big time impact type player is transferring in, or 2) we are hosting a Jamboree. I am willing to bet that it's one of these, and I hope that it's a big time impact transfer.

Red Warrior...your experience is evident! The Patriots WILL be hosting a jamboree on Friday Night, August 12th, 2011! Many of the area's "heavy weights" will be competing in this event at Patriot Stadium! There should be an official announcement released by the PI very soon...possibly this week!

Red Warrior...your experience is evident! The Patriots WILL be hosting a jamboree on Friday Night, August 12th, 2011! Many of the area's "heavy weights" will be competing in this event at Patriot Stadium! There should be an official announcement released by the PI very soon...possibly this week!

I hope you didn't take my comment wrong about hoping for a big time "impact" transfer, instead of Jamboree. I think the Jamboree will be a very good thing, and long overdue. The "impact" transfer would have helped the team more (like Munford a few years back), but this will be a plus for our community. Congratulations! I assume you had a hand in putting this together. As far as my accurate guess goes...there are few BIG announcements that could be made this time of year. I am retired and had the time to think this through.

I hope you didn't take my comment wrong about hoping for a big time "impact" transfer, instead of Jamboree. I think the Jamboree will be a very good thing, and long overdue. The "impact" transfer would have helped the team more (like Munford a few years back), but this will be a plus for our community. Congratulations! I assume you had a hand in putting this together. As far as my accurate guess goes...there are few BIG announcements that could be made this time of year. I am retired and had the time to think this through.

Red Warrior...you are "right on target" about this being a big event for our community! I also think you and other Patriot fans will be excited to see the teams participating as well as the match ups! For now, there will be 3 games (2-12 minute quarters) that will begin at 7pm! Obviously, there are many other details to be ironed out in the coming days and months, BUT each of the other 5 teams are 100% committed to this event! This jamboree is and will be very important to the Patriot football program!

This will be an awesome event for hc to hold. Good work prez, we're definitely blessed to have a guy like you running the qb club. Are the teams area teams like Milan and mckenzie?

Thanks Patriot Pride....however....this was/will be a collective effort on several fronts! Yes, Milan will be participating in the jamboree and will be the Patriot's opponent in the night cap!

• 2 weeks later...

2011 Henry County Patriots Football Schedule

Aug. 19 Liberty Tech

Aug. 26 at Hendersonville Beech

Sept. 2 Kenwood

Sept. 9 at Clarksville Northwest

Sept. 16 Springfield

Sept. 23 at Clarksville West Creek

Sept. 30 Clarksville Northeast

Oct. 7 at Clarksville High

Oct. 14 Bye

Oct. 21 Dickson County

Oct. 28 at Rossview

2011 Henry County Patriots Football Schedule

Aug. 19 Liberty Tech

Aug. 26 at Hendersonville Beech

Sept. 2 Kenwood

Sept. 9 at Clarksville Northwest

Sept. 16 Springfield

Sept. 23 at Clarksville West Creek

Sept. 30 Clarksville Northeast

Oct. 7 at Clarksville High

Oct. 14 Bye

Oct. 21 Dickson County

Oct. 28 at Rossview

What type of team does Liberty have coming back?