SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

You are a idiot...We have never even had a player come from GA nor do we recruit...U have been misinformed and sound like a complete moron...Enjoy ur Gold ball from last year...We have several

so tell me traintracks are we gonna get to meey a bunch of you guy's i am sure all the JB poster would love to meet pick a spot and time so we can all jawl alittle before the game :thumb:

so tell me traintracks are we gonna get to meey a bunch of you guy's i am sure all the JB poster would love to meet pick a spot and time so we can all jawl alittle before the game :thumb:

Hmmm maybe...I don't even know if I'm going to be able to go to the game because of work though...If I do it will probably be doubtful I will get there early enough to go meet coachT guys...Although I'm sure it would be fun

Well, like I said any team/fanbase that has our history you're going to have some arrogance. We have it...and from just reading this board, it would seem JB's has it's fair share. LOVE IT! That's how it's suppose to be.

In a small town like South Pittsburg it's amplified by the fact that it's truly a 'Friday Night Lights' kind of town, after football there isn't much.

We'll show up...put our best vs your best and see how the chips fall.

Well, like I said any team/fanbase that has our history you're going to have some arrogance. We have it...and from just reading this board, it would seem JB's has it's fair share. LOVE IT! That's how it's suppose to be.

In a small town like South Pittsburg it's amplified by the fact that it's truly a 'Friday Night Lights' kind of town, after football there isn't much.

We'll show up...put our best vs your best and see how the chips fall.

If you aren't a little cocky on these boards you are probably gonna learn to be that way or get your feelings hurt.

Folks....these posters on here from S P are the same folks that were on here last year running their mouths, and the first ones to get in their cars to head south after the game. They ( S P )...recruit their players from Georgia. Yes...you are at the state finals, yes we are playing basketball and NO...we ARE still the state champions for one more week. Sorry dude. The old saying goes..there is always next year. Not going to get on this post and start crap. Just warning the J B folks to be ready for trash talkin fans both on here and in the stands. We SHOWED yall what REAL smash mouth football was all about. I bet you even have a pic of our #27 and #23 in your locker room.

LOL...give me one player...just one that we 'recruited' from Ga? I went to HS school with the parents of darn near every kid on the roster. South Pittsburg couldn't 'outbid' any of the Chattanooga schools if we were trying to 'recruit' kids anyway.

I can see that beating us last year must have meant quite a bit to you, otherwise you wouldn't be on here running that mouth.

I told you SP folks earlier in the week that whoever won the PC/JB game would win it all. Well, JB spanked our butts tonight, and I think you are gonna have your hands full next week. My prediction still holds, the winner of our game wins it all. JB all the way!

Viking, you couldn't back your words up for the semi-finals so you try a new approach. Come on out Friday, and you'll see why you should've stayed off our S Pitt and Coalfield thread....gonna be a great game but Pirates WILL win!!

Viking, you couldn't back your words up for the semi-finals so you try a new approach. Come on out Friday, and you'll see why you should've stayed off our S Pitt and Coalfield thread....gonna be a great game but Pirates WILL win!!

Everybody picks their own team to win, piratetom. Let's just say JB made a believer out of me! And the only reason I got on your thread last week was to bring a little excitement to it, cause it was soooooo boring. :roflol:

Wish I could come Friday, but I will be watching on TV and rooting for JB. Should be a great game!

Everybody picks their own team to win, piratetom. Let's just say JB made a believer out of me! And the only reason I got on your thread last week was to bring a little excitement to it, cause it was soooooo boring. :roflol:

Wish I could come Friday, but I will be watching on TV and rooting for JB. Should be a great game!

I feel your pain Viking, same feeling last year from the State Championship game. Your are right though, we got tired of talking too ourselves last week on the Coalfield thread. Anyway, great season.