SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

It's not like you guys don't have a stud back of your on. It should be a great game and the team that limits there mistakes will come out on top.

yeah, but 2 heads are better than 1. We don't have a chance! AND they pass the ball to 3 different receivers! And THEY have the best defense VIKING with PERRY COUNTY has ever seen!!! I might stay at home and save my money.

No worries Roy, I'm sure Murphy will make sure you get in the game.....just offer him some hot cocoa and fudge rounds and your in!!

If Grider has sold all of those tickets and this game is sold out, it is going to make me mad. This is a bunch of mess. Grider has not said anything about this mess on WEPG all day long, because I have been listening. Im still not falling for this mess. I garuntee you that this field is alot bigger than Griders field and it will be real hard to fill it up. You think im joking because im not.

If Grider has sold all of those tickets and this game is sold out, it is going to make me mad. This is a bunch of mess. Grider has not said anything about this mess on WEPG all day long, because I have been listening. Im still not falling for this mess. I garuntee you that this field is alot bigger than Griders field and it will be real hard to fill it up. You think im joking because im not.

roy ever field is the same my friend a 100 yrd dash is a 100 yrd dash

No worries Roy, I'm sure Murphy will make sure you get in the game.....just offer him some hot cocoa and fudge rounds and your in!!

Hey Roy, I just wanted to let you know that Murphy signed my book...right there on my Jo Byrns team page. It says to the 2010 Tennessee State Champions in 1A Jo Byrns Red Devils, with love Murphy. You think I'm Joking but I'm REALLY not.

yeah, but 2 heads are better than 1. We don't have a chance! AND they pass the ball to 3 different receivers! And THEY have the best defense VIKING with PERRY COUNTY has ever seen!!! I might stay at home and save my money.

I ain't goin lie we do have a solid defense and some talented weapons on the offensive side. That being said you don't get the reputation of being "Speed Pittsburg" by having a bunch of scrub ball players. Hale may be your featured back, but I'm sure there is a lot more talent just itching to make a name for themselves in a championship game. As I said befor I expect nothing short of a classic come Friday.

You can sell your ticket to Roy he is skeered that he won't have a ticket come Friday @ Noon.

Pirate mike, we might as well stay at home if Grider has sold all of these tickets. How are we supposed to get in to this game? Moto is trying to sell tickets for $48 dollars a piece. That is a bunch of mess. He is trying to make his next car payment. Moto, does that include a ride up to the field and a meal? Grider does not even charge that much.

The Devil nation won't be hard to find, jus come on over to the tailgaiting festivities, I think all of us Coacht posters shud put our user name on a piece of tape or something, Moto & Shep help me out here any ideas, I really wanna meet Some of you guys especially Roy, hey that's an idea if his pole is big enough he could put a sign on it reading Coacht posters meet here, lol

Logger...bring the devil head...we'll find some way to put it up!