SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

I read most threads on here during the week of a big game..but I dont post that much...I must say that I enjoy reading post on here you guys are too funny at times...

Now to the game...this one for my Devils...south pitt is always quick, fast, and very very good..I dont expect any less this year...I havent seen them play but a few clips on here....but good they are...the one thing that this Jo Byrns team has that other teams in the past has is GAME CONDITIONING....anyone that has played the game knows there is a huge difference in being in shape and in game shape..thats been Jo Byrns achillies heel for 5 or 6 years now...going back to the 08 title game against TC as a post earlier said Jo Byrns gave TC all they wanted and more for a lil over 3 qtrs....the score was 14-14 with 5 mins to go in the game...the last 5 mins TC dominated...Jo Byrns was physically fatigued and made a few costly mistakes that TC captilized on and the final was 31-14....Jo Byrns starters usually play a half for most of the regular season and when playoffs come around and they have to play four quarters they drained by the 4th...this year is different...the 3 or 4 games they had to play 4 quarters they looks just as strong if not stronger in the 4th than they do in the 1st...which makes me feel better about our chances cause SP is going to be ready to go all 4 qtrs and this game will be desided late.....Good Luck to Both teams...may God keep this a injury free and safe driving affair...GO DEVILS..

I saw a guy at PC that was the spittin' image of the fella in Roy's avatar and in front of the SP sign...no mess about it! I pointed him out to Butchie and a few others, RD88 you were there. Could it be there is an imposter?

Your joking. I was at Griders field watching that bunch of mess against Coalfield. That was the biggest bunch of mess I had ever seen. We were up 41-0 and Grider tried to throw a screen pass to our passer on an extra point play. I hope Grider knows that our passer is not a pass catcher. If we try this mess against Joe Byrns, they will intercept it and we will get beat.

You never answered me.... What was your prediction on the SP vs. SM game? I am quite sure you picked SP which means you are not always right there big boy!!!!

I dont remember back that far BigTuck. I know that I picked Polk County's score pretty close which was one sides and not in South Pitt's favor. Ever since then its been right on since. I dont care what Muffin has done in past years. Who ever keeps up with a person named muffin that much should be ashamed of themselves. :roflol: I will tell you a lot of people on here will disagree with my score tommorrow, but we will see who is right in the end. No need to hate me guys. I cant help I am always right. <_<

Edited by NoCompetition2

We can still be friends, he isn't in the habit of going after kickers if he doesn't have to, does your son play anythin other than kicker, come on tell the truth.

I assure you the whole team knows who your son is. They have seen and heard about him a bunch this week (along with a dozen more). With him out there I'm not sure that kicking will be an issue.... but punting might! OK, OK... they let my skinny kid line up in the backfield every once and awhile. Just tell your son that #12 is off limits this week and we can still be friends

I assure you the whole team knows who your son is. They have seen and heard about him a bunch this week (along with a dozen more). With him out there I'm not sure that kicking will be an issue.... but punting might! OK, OK... they let my skinny kid line up in the backfield every once and awhile. Just tell your son that #12 is off limits this week and we can still be friends

Zonepirate, your son can not wear one of those green off limits jersey like those passers do in the SEC during practice. What kind of mess is that? Our passer has to wear a regular jersey. If he wore one of those, they would be able to touch him and he would be down. We have to have our passer run some on Friday and break some tackles. You think im joking but im not.

Your joking. I was at Griders field watching that bunch of mess against Coalfield. That was the biggest bunch of mess I had ever seen. We were up 41-0 and Grider tried to throw a screen pass to our passer on an extra point play. I hope Grider knows that our passer is not a pass catcher. If we try this mess against Joe Byrns, they will intercept it and we will get beat.

Roy...quit giving away our secret plan...this is a real mess now thanks to you