SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

I like the vibe I am getting from this pirate team heading into tomorrow afternoon...I know all the guys and they all know who I am on here...They seem relaxed, focused and on a mission! Some of the players can't even stand still when talking to them cause their bouncing around ready to get back to the big dance and redeem themselves. These guys are so focused and ready. Play with that swagger you guys have. Oh and one piece of advice...stay out of #64's way if he is rumbling down the field blocking...He hit somebody this year and knocked them five yards back in the air.. Ready to step up to the challenge. Time to play Pirate football. Probably last comment til after the game. And goodluck Baylor tonight btw...

South Pittsburg-34

Jo Byrns-21

Edited by powerp

I like the vibe I am getting from this pirate team heading into tomorrow afternoon...I know all the guys and they all know who I am on here...They seem relaxed, focused and on a mission! Some of the players can't even stand still when talking to them cause their bouncing around ready to get back to the big dance and redeem themselves. These guys are so focused and ready. Play with that swagger you guys have. Oh and one piece of advice...stay out of #64's way if he is rumbling down the field blocking...He hit somebody this year and knocked them five yards back in the air.. Ready to step up to the challenge. Time to play Pirate football. Last comment til after the game. And goodluck Baylor tonight btw...

South Pittsburg-34

Jo Byrns-21

As long as 64 stays out of 50's way from Central, he'll be alright. :roflol: ... sorry I couldn't resist

I like the vibe I am getting from this pirate team heading into tomorrow afternoon...I know all the guys and they all know who I am on here...They seem relaxed, focused and on a mission! Some of the players can't even stand still when talking to them cause their bouncing around ready to get back to the big dance and redeem themselves. These guys are so focused and ready. Play with that swagger you guys have. Oh and one piece of advice...stay out of #64's way if he is rumbling down the field blocking...He hit somebody this year and knocked them five yards back in the air.. Ready to step up to the challenge. Time to play Pirate football. Last comment til after the game. And goodluck Baylor tonight btw...

South Pittsburg-34

Jo Byrns-21

At 6'-0" 285lbs I'd make sure he couldn't catch me. The same should be said for JB's #20 at fulll back (5'-8" 225lb). He had one of those 5 yard blocks this year against Clarksville Academy.

Roy tell me what Grider says...I'll sell you a ticket for $48 but I'm willing to take $10. These tickets do not include the ride or food. If you want a package deal you can go to expedia.com and get an all-inclusive deal but I'd rather you buy a ticket from me. You can use the promo code "Murphy" and get a 20% discount at expedia.com.

I have already bought my ticket. I am riding Grider's greyhound for $30 dollars and it includes my ticket. Grider could have atleast included a meal with this as well. I garuntee you that I hope it doesn't get lost like last year in Knoxville and we miss the game.

Edited by Roy Dillard

:roflol: Old Pirates says theys No curse felt round the Speedway. Recon the Pirates rep on tradition can garner a few votes ever now and then. OP cautions all readers....these writers usually are real skillet heads anyhow...

hey op, if the game is over by 3 p.m. we can be at deja vu by 5 p.m when they set out the fresh food for the evening buffet. hungry.gif

At 6'-0" 285lbs I'd make sure he couldn't catch me. The same should be said for JB's #20 at fulll back (5'-8" 225lb). He had one of those 5 yard blocks this year against Clarksville Academy.

20 from Jo Byrns is an animal.

#20's my favorite fighting snoball, he runs harder and play's better, than nocomp claims he prognosticates. roflolk.gif

Edited by snoball5278

I have already bought my ticket. I am riding Grider's greyhound for $30 dollars and it includes my ticket. Grider could have atleast included a meal with this as well. I garuntee you that I hope it doesn't get lost like last year in Knoxville and we miss the game.

Roy, I garuntee that you should play Santa Clause in a Christmas parade. You would get to share fudge rounds, star crunches, and Little Debbie Christmas Tree cakes with everyone by trowing them into the crowd. I am not joking. Playing Santa Cause is nothing to joke about. Just don't dress like Santa Clause before you get on the Greyhound. Vic might not let you on the bus if you hand him a ticket that says Roy and not Santa Clause.