SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Bold indeed...I can see that being the case IF we get a few turnovers and we are clicking...However if we are not and we turn it over it could just as easily be the opposite...I think we both come out fire on all cylinders like Two well oiled Trains on one track headed towards each other...I look for a few mistakes by both and this game is 7-14 either way...Of course I can't not pick SP after calling JB and WC creampuffs earlier in year..:roflol:

Bold indeed...I can see that being the case IF we get a few turnovers and we are clicking...However if we are not and we turn it over it could just as easily be the opposite...I think we both come out fire on all cylinders like Two well oiled Trains on one track headed towards each other...I look for a few mistakes by both and this game is 7-14 either way...Of course I can't not pick SP after calling JB and WC creampuffs earlier in year..:roflol:

Traintracks, these Joe Byrns boys are not creampuffs. I have read about them in my Murphy Fair book and they are real good. You think im joking cause im not. Are you riding Griders bus tomorrow? I got me a seat on it yesterday and a ticket for $30 dollars. Grider is only charging $15 dollars now.

Troll and his flock of FSSAA is FINALLY gittin' on the road. Plan to go watch Baylor win the first Gold Ball for Region 6 tonight. Once all the rich folk leave town, I might go ahead and setup tonight. If not, then at the crack of dawn tomorrow. Hopin to setup in front of the tennis courts if possible. You won't have trouble finding me. Big Black Suburban. See you hosers there.:thumb: