SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

The T$$AA did it up right for onetime anyway's,I will have to give them credit for this fine display of announcer's. By the way you and your partner do an outstanding job and I appreciate you all for the job you've done for SP all these year's!!!

If yall could get Roy to be the sideline reporter you'd be at the top of your game!!!!!

Roy I'm down here in South Pittsburg...you want to meet for lunch? I'm right here at the stadium spying on you guys.

615698645_photobucket_24073_.jpg

I wonder who the Goobers were that mispelled "Pirates?" Phil Beene would have them running laps for that one. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Go back and tell the Principal to get that press box fixed. For some reason, they can't spell "Pirate" or "Champion" correctly. :thumb:

:roflol: Sorry guys...when I look at the photo on my phone everything is spelled correctly. Something must have happened with the upload or resizing.

Roy it was good to meet you today...I'll have to go back to Harvey's again sometime.