SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Oh...it's still there Unc. I was just saying that I would have to take JB with that line (+21).

The overall talent may be closer than what I originally thought. What I was trying to say is that I think the talent on the '08 team was a little more "seasoned" than the talent on this squad. See you tomorrow morning. Good luck! :thumb:

The wife and little man are coming with me tomorrow, but maybe we can squeeze in some time to debate the TC/SP games of the past. Hopefully the Pirates won't disappoint everyone and lay an egg. Our boys are hungry for redemption but that don't mean squat if the other team is better than you.

The wife and little man are coming with me tomorrow, but maybe we can squeeze in some time to debate the TC/SP games of the past. Hopefully the Pirates won't disappoint everyone and lay an egg. Our boys are hungry for redemption but that don't mean squat if the other team is better than you.

Sounds good, man. Get there early and look for a big crowd in the parking lot. Or I guess you could just look for Butchie. He'll be head and shoulders above everybody else. I just hope the three tailgates are somewhat close together (JB, SP, and Trolls). If they're spread apart, I'll be wore out before warm-ups! ^_^

Just watched the boys leave for Cookeville and met a coacht person while there who I did not know..So, it was my pleasure...No talking from the boys

...focused and determined...this is a business trip

I heard it was free admission tonight at Club Jet for anyone wearing orange and black...courtesy of Moto and Shep. :D

Seriously...probably my last post before the game. I think it's going to be a good one. Hope I get to meet all that I haven't yet. See you punks and drunks in the morning! Good luck to all! :thumb:

I heard it was free admission tonight at Club Jet for anyone wearing orange and black...courtesy of Moto and Shep. :D

Seriously...probably my last post before the game. I think it's going to be a good one. Hope I get to meet all that I haven't yet. See you punks and drunks in the morning! Good luck to all! :thumb:

Come one come all it's a free-for-all!

club_jet_las_vegas.jpg

TT99...are you going to be at the party tomorrow? Me and Snoball would like to meet you, but if not, then we are going to continue with our speculation that you were the Alpha Dog on the '98 team. :unsure:

Alpha dog huh? I was a sub on booger D!!! Haha I did start on kickoff a time or two... :bored:

I doubt I will get there early... I will b pushed to make it by kickoff :/

2 backs with over 1300 rushing yards each, and only played 2 qtrs in 8 games, not bad ! And a threat to catch it outa the backfield too ! Bettr watch out !

Sounds like they may not have the stamina to play 4 quarters. Until I heard this statement I was concerned about our chances, not anymore!!!!!GO PIRATES!!

The Time is almost here. The boys from both school are in C-Ville teeming with excitment. SP wanting to redeem themselves and JB wanting to bring home thier 1st gold ball. Gonna be hard to sleep tonight. Good luck to both teams. May everyone have thier best game of thier lives. Im pulling for JB to bring another gold back to the west. SP has a excellent program and the best group of supporters anywhere. Both teams are derserving of a championship. However No Comp I think your prediction is a little ....... confident. Good Luck and no injuries to all. :thumb: