Greeneville vs. Trezevant

sportsfan93

Belated congratulations on your state championship. Always love seeing the ETN teams do so well. I believe you consider yourselves NET, so congrats to that region. Its kind of like a civil war between all us school east of Cookeville from Chattanooga to Knoxville to the Tri-Cities during the regular season and early rounds of the playoffs, but when the smoke clears from all of those battles and one of our teams travels westward in search of a gold ball, I always pull for them. Great season the Devils had. Enjoy your prize, you deserve it :thumb:

Devil Fans the team is ok. They are headin back now. 4 tires were slashed and one blew on the road. THP wrote up a report of this. Thank the Good Lord the Tires that were slashed in the front didn't blow. I cannot believe a team from Memphis wld do such a thing. ITS A GAME! If it means so much to win for them to try and hurt our guys then they can have it IMHO