Greeneville vs. Trezevant

sportsfan93

Haters gonna hate!! You just have no clue, I guess he's not Mr Football either. Willie can run and throw, Tanner will be fine but he is a running back!

Carson-Newman wants him to play QB for him, and yes Tennessee is looking at him. Nobody cares about your biased opinion.

Congrats Willie on WINNING Mr. Football!! Now lets finish

Who hates something? Just because I don't think he is a D-1 football prospect, I'm a hater? Grow up. I'm a GHS fan, but I'm also realistic. I'm very happy that won the Mr. Football award, and I didn't say he wasn't deserving. However, everyone that puts up huge stats isn't necessarily a future college player. It's not a knock on him.

What's your definition of "looking" at him? Did UT send him a letter? Ask him to take an official visit? Offer a scholarship? If you think he is an SEC caliber player, you need to remove the Greene sunglasses.

Who hates something? Just because I don't think he is a D-1 football prospect, I'm a hater? Grow up. I'm a GHS fan, but I'm also realistic. I'm very happy that won the Mr. Football award, and I didn't say he wasn't deserving. However, everyone that puts up huge stats isn't necessarily a future college player. It's not a knock on him.

What's your definition of "looking" at him? Did UT send him a letter? Ask him to take an official visit? Offer a scholarship? If you think he is an SEC caliber player, you need to remove the Greene sunglasses.

If u think he is a average highschool football player than ur a just a dap

What separates him and Devrin Young? Speed...nope, size.....nope what they accomplished this year....nope only thing is grades. Willie has had it rough with very little guidance, and yeah he could have worked harder in the classroom and it hurts him now. If you run a 4.38 40 and have football speed and smarts you can play D-1. Dexter Mccluster proves that, same size and speed oh and he's in the NFL. It's not green glasses its football knowledge. Tennessee called last week checking on his grades and yes sent him a letter. Had he went to more camps and got his name out there more he could've went about wherever he wants.

Hey dummy all you Greeneville fans can keep Driding...you say he is bein looked at right??? for what position tho?? Cause if you can't throw in highschool what make you think you can throw in college?? Great player vs sorry net teams congrats!! :thumb:

On the Dooley show they said he could play either side of the ball at the next level. Carson-newman wants him to run their O. Get your own facts!

What is all this driding, drider stuff? Hood lingo or something? Shouldn't yo be on a basketball board or something?

What separates him and Devrin Young? Speed...nope, size.....nope what they accomplished this year....nope only thing is grades. Willie has had it rough with very little guidance, and yeah he could have worked harder in the classroom and it hurts him now. If you run a 4.38 40 and have football speed and smarts you can play D-1. Dexter Mccluster proves that, same size and speed oh and he's in the NFL. It's not green glasses its football knowledge. Tennessee called last week checking on his grades and yes sent him a letter. Had he went to more camps and got his name out there more he could've went about wherever he wants.

And he still has a lot of offers and schools looking at him just keep ur ears open they be colleges coming to greeneville to see and recruit him during December

I appreciate all the well wishes from the Big 8, but when we bring back the gold, there will be DB fans on here jawin' about how we ain't played nobody and DB would beat us....

This has nothing to do with DB being able to beat Greeneville or the Big 8.This is from a former Greene Devil,born and raised in Greeneville and Greene county with a history going way-way-way back.The area needs it to shut a few up.No,I don't think the Devils could compete with Alcoa or Maryville but their gold ball will be just as big as the balls Alcoa and Maryville have :thumb: .Go finish Devils

This has nothing to do with DB being able to beat Greeneville or the Big 8.This is from a former Greene Devil,born and raised in Greeneville and Greene county with a history going way-way-way back.The area needs it to shut a few up.No,I don't think the Devils could compete with Alcoa or Maryville but their gold ball will be just as big as the balls Alcoa and Maryville have :thumb: .Go finish Devils

I wasn't refering to you Batman, but wait for it....the DB faithful are hanging out on the basketball boards or that king of the undead.... Bearden/DB play-off thread just waiting for their chance to talk a littler more trash.

Hey dummy all you Greeneville fans can keep Driding...

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." (typed in best Inigo Montoya accent from the Princess Bride)

There is no word in the dictionary by that spelling. So I checked it out on line.

According to the urbandictionary.com

driding - When a person asks a friend to hide their cell phone so the person doesn't make any regrettable phone calls or send any incriminating text messages while severely intoxicated.

That doesn't match the context of how you keep using the word.

D riding - (editing out profanity) getting up in ones grill...if someone tells you WHY YOU D RIDING, it probably means you are harassing them.

If it applies here, it is a bit of a stretch and since you never use the space, I don't think that is what you are getting at.

Now the word deriding according to dictionary.com means: To laugh at with contempt; to laugh to scorn; to turn to ridicule or make sport of; to mock; to scoff at.

That one seems to fit the context of how you use "driding".

So that leads me to a couple of conclusions to pull from:

1. You were trying to use the right word and repeatedly misspelled it.

2. You were trying to use a cool, hip word and used it or spelled it wrong.

Now you can say that you have be derided by a Greeneville fan. Go Devils!

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." (typed in best Inigo Montoya accent from the Princess Bride)

There is no word in the dictionary by that spelling. So I checked it out on line.

driding - When a person asks a friend to hide their cell phone so the person doesn't make any regrettable phone calls or send any incriminating text messages while severely intoxicated.

D riding - (editing out profanity) getting up in ones grill...if someone tells you WHY YOU D RIDING, it probably means you are harassing them.

If it applies here, it is a bit of a stretch and since you never use the space, I don't think that is what you are getting at.

Now the word deriding according to dictionary.com means: To laugh at with contempt; to laugh to scorn; to turn to ridicule or make sport of; to mock; to scoff at.

pwned :flower:

I can tell you are white..you know hood slang changes right?? DRIDING is nothin you posted from your white urban dictionary :roflol:

Edited by arshad221