Greeneville vs. Trezevant

sportsfan93

I wasn't refering to you Batman, but wait for it....the DB faithful are hanging out on the basketball boards or that king of the undead.... Bearden/DB play-off thread just waiting for their chance to talk a littler more trash.

If Greeneville was to get beat,{I don't see it}but if so,there wouldn't be a thread go half a day without being shutdown by the happy jealous fans that would kick sand as many do when DB doesn't get it done.A lot of Greeneville folks have brought it on,but when the smoke clears,most fans{ALL OVER NET} will be happy for a local team to bring some pride back to the area.

If Greeneville was to get beat,{I don't see it}but if so,there wouldn't be a thread go half a day without being shutdown by the happy jealous fans that would kick sand as many do when DB doesn't get it done.A lot of Greeneville folks have brought it on,but when the smoke clears,most fans{ALL OVER NET} will be happy for a local team to bring some pride back to the area.

We'll see

Last I heard, Terrell Williams will be playing this weekend in the championship game. He sprained his knee they think and nothing major. Being a senior, there is no way he will miss the game unless some sort of surgery was needed. Trezevant is not real big but plays a lot bigger than their size. They are probably the fastest team by far that the devils will face or have faced. Many bigger teams have pushed on Trezevant just like Lexington did last week, but the defense is taught to play for the ball on almost every play. They are great at creating turnovers and finding the ball. The championship game should be a great one and it probably comes down to the old cliche of "whoever executes the best and doesn't turn the ball over wins this game.

Last I heard, Terrell Williams will be playing this weekend in the championship game. He sprained his knee they think and nothing major. Being a senior, there is no way he will miss the game unless some sort of surgery was needed. Trezevant is not real big but plays a lot bigger than their size. They are probably the fastest team by far that the devils will face or have faced. Many bigger teams have pushed on Trezevant just like Lexington did last week, but the defense is taught to play for the ball on almost every play. They are great at creating turnovers and finding the ball. The championship game should be a great one and it probably comes down to the old cliche of "whoever executes the best and doesn't turn the ball over wins this game.

Thanks John, it's good to hear something about Trezevant. I can't wait for Saturday.

i am looking forward to this game. Trezevant has been waiting for this game for a long, long time. I am gonna be rocking the Purple and White and Gold for this game! I wish Coach White and the Mighty Bears of T-High a great game and will be cheering for them to be victorious and bring the hardware back to North Memphis.....GO BEARS!

Trezevant 28 Greenville 21