Greeneville vs. Trezevant

sportsfan93

I can tell you are white..you know hood slang changes right?? DRIDING is nothin you posted from your white urban dictionary :roflol:

Now how do you know he's white? Perhaps he doesn't know about hood slang because he's not from the "hood"... Now if you would kindly refrain from dancing on the edge of inappropriate comments, we would prefer to keep THIS thread open and on topic. GO GREENE!!!

Now how do you know he's white? Perhaps he doesn't know about hood slang because he's not from the "hood"... Now if you would kindly refrain from dancing on the edge of inappropriate comments, we would prefer to keep THIS thread open and on topic. GO GREENE!!!

I talk smack just like you all do so dnt flip it like you dnt when you do.

I talk smack just like you all do so dnt flip it like you dnt when you do.

No you don't talk smack. You don't have a dog in this hunt. You are a troll who just wants to DERIDE people. Yes we love our team and don't mind telling people, but for you to say they haven't played anybody is quite...well...stupid. They played in the championship game last year and we were as proud of them on Sunday as we were on Saturday...you on the other hand don't appear to have any pride in anything except you apparent knowledge of the ever-changing world of hood slang. Do us all a favor and GO AWAY. We find you annoying and insulting.

No you don't talk smack. You don't have a dog in this hunt. You are a troll who just wants to DERIDE people. Yes we love our team and don't mind telling people, but for you to say they haven't played anybody is quite...well...stupid. They played in the championship game last year and we were as proud of them on Sunday as we were on Saturday...you on the other hand don't appear to have any pride in anything except you apparent knowledge of the ever-changing world of hood slang. Do us all a favor and GO AWAY. We find you annoying and insulting.

anything except you apparent knowledge of the ever-changing world?? huh?? you mean your knowledge?

What about utc mtsu Carson Newman tuscolum do u want me to keep going are they folding also Wille has been through a lot he worked for this award y can't everybody just be happy and get ready for the game if spradlin would of won it he sure would of deserved it also we have to Mr footballs Wille and bj neither one of them r jealous of each other and I hope they play college ball together

I hear they are trying to offer colleges a package deal. I think it would be great to see them together in college, but it might limit their offers. Any truth to this?

I hear they are trying to offer colleges a package deal. I think it would be great to see them together in college, but it might limit their offers. Any truth to this?

Just my speculation but I don't know who the "they" is offering the package deal, but prospects at this level don't have the leverage to do package deals. I see B J as a DII or I-AA linebacker. Willy could run CN's offense or could be a DB but his academics might force him to go JuCo first.

anything except you apparent knowledge of the ever-changing world?? huh?? you mean your knowledge?

Are you serious? You're going to call someone out on a typo? That's pretty petty especially those on here who can't type or use a proper period every once in a while. I agree with barb, you should leave while you're somewhat ahead and for the sake of this thread. I mean, it is only Monday and the game isn't til Saturday.

Are you serious? You're going to call someone out on a typo? That's pretty petty especially those on here who can't type or use a proper period every once in a while. I agree with barb, you should leave while you're somewhat ahead and for the sake of this thread. I mean, it is only Monday and the game isn't til Saturday.

I think it's time to ignore this jerk