TSSAA D2 High School Wrestling State Rankings Are In

trickk

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just making a minor correction - might clear some things up

103 from McCallie is listed as James Connel (10th grade)

His name is actually Adam Connell (McCallie coach Gordon Connell's son) and he is just a freshman

I will have his grade corrected in the next set. I know he goes by Adam but he was listed as James on the weight management program and between that and James Westbrooks also from McCallie I think I forgot to change that part. The single "L" was just my bad typing skills coming to the forefront.

Thanks for keeping me honest.

ghouse,

Didn't see Pinkstaff on the list anywhere. Is he not wrestling again for Baylor?

The last I heard was that Pinkstaff's wrestling career at Baylor was done due to his shoulder injuries. But things could change and I could have had bad information. As a sanity check he hasn't taken his hydration test yet... but then again none of the Baylor football players have to my knowledge (state championship game and all). If he shows up in the hydration test I will see if he fits into the rankings, but I am not expecting it at this point.