McKenzie Rebels 2011

rebelsnook

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well well well.....seems the chatter is beginning already and we are not even in summer yet. Too early to tell right now what this bunch of Rebels will do. QB does concern me some. We have a couple of guys I believe in the running. Just really to early to tell as it is with everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Well well well.....seems the chatter is beginning already and we are not even in summer yet. Too early to tell right now what this bunch of Rebels will do. QB does concern me some. We have a couple of guys I believe in the running. Just really to early to tell as it is with everyone.

I'm sure your coach will pick a winner. He seems to have a magic touch for putting the ball in the hands of kids with talent and character. I bet there will be a good competition for the safety positions.

Duck I would love to have the oppertunity to meet and talk. I agree it would be fun as well. Looks like maybe next fall now. Either way I had the chance to meet the infamous butchie and mr bigster from LC this past season Also met Devil Alumni too. It was good to put a face with a name with Bigster and alumni. i cant say it was so good to see what Butchie actually looked like. :roflol::roflol::roflolk:

I hear you brother!!! LOL