Pre-Season Top 5 in 2A for 2011

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see anyone staying with Boyd the next two years but Trousdale. Hopefully the TSSAA want put us in the same Region like SM,TC this year.

1.TC

2.Boyd

3.McKenzie

4.Cascade

5.Hampton

6.Grace Christian

7. Mt. Plaesant

8.FC

9.Oneida

10.to be named

'55, how many of your def linemen return?

I like your list and agree on 1-3. I can see Hampton being a 5 maybe even a top 4 IF the QB comes along in the off season and IF the line works hard in the off season.....We loose good Senior leadership this year but our hope is Atkins (FB, LB) returns and that "Beef" Taylor (APB)(out this season with ACL) is healthy....That is a massive back-field we'd have with speed!

Hope to see you all in next years post-season! Tell #55 to work hard :thumb:

'55, how many of your def linemen return?

I like your list and agree on 1-3. I can see Hampton being a 5 maybe even a top 4 IF the QB comes along in the off season and IF the line works hard in the off season.....We loose good Senior leadership this year but our hope is Atkins (FB, LB) returns and that "Beef" Taylor (APB)(out this season with ACL) is healthy....That is a massive back-field we'd have with speed!

Hope to see you all in next years post-season! Tell #55 to work hard :thumb:

We lose #54 left DE starter. We however lose #76 that came in o D one of the big guys.

Hope we meet again next year. Maybe this time we can play at The Swamp. :thumb:

Ahhhhhh, we kinda like playing here! Seemed BB enjoyed it also! :roflol:

You all loose one or two....we'll go undefeated in conf play...and we'll meet at our concession stand! (Just hope its not in the 1st or 2nd round this time)....Ill make sure PUJO is not late next time and even buy '55 a BULLDOG BURGER with that E. Tenn special white-lightening sauce!!! :roflolk:

Edited by uknoit2

Ahhhhhh, we kinda like playing here! Seemed BB enjoyed it also! :roflol:

You all loose one or two....we'll go undefeated in conf play...and we'll meet at our concession stand! (Just hope its not in the 1st or 2nd round this time)....Ill make sure PUJO is not late next time and even buy '55 a BULLDOG BURGER with that E. Tenn special white-lightening sauce!!! :roflolk:

I'd have to put Trousdale 1st and Friendship 2ond, after that its a hodgepodge, both Boyd and Hampton will be top 10 teams. I look for Oneida to be much improved next season, they were really young and still could have won several close games.

If we do indeed meet Boyd next season, I promise not to be late, Hate I never met Reaction. Buc55 was a good one and I think little 55 will be a dandy in the future.

I'd have to put Trousdale 1st and Friendship 2ond, after that its a hodgepodge, both Boyd and Hampton will be top 10 teams. I look for Oneida to be much improved next season, they were really young and still could have won several close games.

If we do indeed meet Boyd next season, I promise not to be late, Hate I never met Reaction. Buc55 was a good one and I think little 55 will be a dandy in the future.

Well I Was Gonna Come See You And Your Bulldogs Next Season...But With No Vote Of Confidence The Heck With Ya! :twisted: Ya Hoser!